White widow still unhappy

Feed chart I’ve been using

2 Likes

Cool flora nova is something new I guess Iv’e been using Jacks for to long. My Bad

2 Likes

No I appreciate you trying to help.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be skipping any nutrient feedings.

2 Likes

Maybe I should check out jacks? I’ve been noticing every one here uses it.

2 Likes

Jacks is inexpensive to use compared to liquid nutrients. Easy to use the mix stays the same from seed to harvest. The results are fantastic.

2 Likes

Next grow maybe consider using Coco as a medium. There’s no worrying about when to start using nutrients you use it from day one. Soil is a great medium Requires a little more science.

3 Likes

@TLC the jacks nutrits your talking about is that just for indoor or can you use it for outdoor as well can you buy it in Australia.

1 Like

I’m sure it can be used for outdoor plants. Australia I dont know about that.

1 Like

Can you please put a photo of front and back of bottle up and I see if I can order some.

Epsom Salt is used also

2 Likes

They got everything you need in them I’m going to look it up and see if I can get some delivered cheers mate thanks for the photos it’s hard hear in Australia to get the right stuff.

1 Like

Jacks is amazing how it works from seedling to harvest on the same mix. The only things I add to the mix is silica and fulvic acid.
Current grow a few days ago

Previous Grow

3 Likes

They look nice I had a look at the site they don’t deliver hear spewing they got all the types you need for any grow.

1 Like

Ultimately I want to use living soil. Out of the six I have going now one is in living soil and the rest in happy frog. The one in living soil looks tremendous, no issues.

2 Likes