White Widow problems

Please help, my white widows has thick buds, leaves are turning yellow, trichomes
are not changing colors at this time. I don’t know if it needs nitrogen and if so I must not be mixing it correctly. I use ILGM flowering. Since it is in powder (1g / liter of water ) I have nothing that measures accurately. It doesn’t seem to be enough. OR are these plants ready to be dried.
HELP. My last grow was GP,I had none of these problems.

1 Like

@Dennis62 i see he gives great advice. Maybe he can help you!

2 Likes

@MidwestGuy @Docnraq i see y’all’s advice everywhere so I thought I’d tag you.

1 Like

:warning:Answers to questions and better pics may alter advice​:warning:

This might help with that

Looks like about 1/4 tsp per gallon.
Ive not used ILGM nutes. But she does look hungry.
What is your runoff PH and TDS?

Its possible, how long have they been flowering? Some close ups wouldnt hurt. Have you a jewlers loop or a usb microscope to look at the trichomes with. Thats really the only way to tell when they are done. Since you said trichomes not changing colors ill assume you arent done yet.

1 Like

How many weeks in flower ,i believe that its starting to fade because its getting close to the end i did a white widow auto that went four 13 weeks in flower and it still didnt go amber it could gone till week 15

1 Like

Hey @weenie4u2 kinda hard to see whether you are close or not, but looks like you are close, I wouldn’t worry about the leafs at this point in your grow, you can lose all the leafs and the buds will finish fine. Wait for most or all the white pistols are orange, then inspect tricomes. Good luck man they look great.

1 Like

Hi Guys,
Another question : The buds are continuing to thicken ,however they continue to look like the photo. White widow was planted in May,it is now September. Some yellow leaves but the rest of plant remain green. The trichomes are white. Is it still to early to to hang. no amber as of yet. Would appreciate a picture of how it looks to harvest.

1 Like

Gotta see some pics growmie!