White widow photo

3rd week of flower

8 Likes

Looking good! Good luck with the grow!

2 Likes

My widows are about 2 weeks behind you. Looking good!

2 Likes

My widow is about 3 weeks from done. I’ll grab a pic when I get home.
Looks good btw. :+1::v:

2 Likes

Thank you @SeaSeaside_guy1, @Watt-Sun, @oldguy
Any one have suggestions for bloom nutes? And have you heard of a product called cha-ching for flushing?

1 Like

I think you will get a lot of different answers here for nutes types. I personally like Tiger Bloom.

2 Likes

I use the advanced nutrients line for coco. My suggestion , would be to stick with the bloom nutes from whatever brand you were using for the veg period . But like @SeaSeaside_guy1 said, you’ll get a lot of different answers :v:

2 Likes

Cha Ching isn’t for flushing. It’s used late in the flowering phase. I believe the Fox Farms product for flushing is called Sledge Hammer.

3 Likes

Thanks seaside, it gets tricky using Fox Farm Happy Frog , mixed with ocean forest and perlite. I’m in week 4 after transplanting, I’m not sure what I should feed them, I got the fox farm nute set, but never have to use the veg nutes, and I was trying to figure out from the chart wht to use , in correspondence to the week I’m in, I just now started to have to check for watering every other day, the buttons seemed to have slowed in growrh( unless I just checked too often, lol.

Thank you land shark, which week do you think to use the cha ching?

That plant looks good. and seems to me to be ready from flowing/blooming nutes, sneak in some cal mag from time to time. As I said before I’m still pretty new have read a ton of material, and had help along the way.

1 Like

Concur with all of the gents. Your plant looks awesome and looks like it has plenty of nitrogen. I’d stick with the Big Bloom and occasional cal-mag.

I have never used a flushing aid like Sledgehammer. No need to add extra stuff when several gallons of distilled or RO water will get the job done, but that’s just my opinion. I run FF Happy Frog with perlite and a couple of other minor additions and when I flush with distilled I usually see a dip of 150 - 200 PPM per gallon of water (for a 5 gal pot.)

Good luck. You’re looking good.

2 Likes

The FF feeding schedule shows using it once a week for the final 4 weeks. They are using a 12 week schedule.

1 Like

Thank you FlxerPower, I wasnt sure if I put the screen in correctly, I want so badly to not have issues with this grow. The plants are clones taken from a preflower W.w.photo, and from there I reclined 3 times, this is the end , I’m going to try Amnesia Haze of I ever get a seed to pop. The last one popped and fizzled. But she will be my new mother .I hope it’s as good as it purports.

widow week 5

1 Like

I found it @Nuvo

1 Like