White widow ph levels

(Edit: autoflower looks small which is understandable because its an autoflower? XD is there a time that they start to grow autoflowers? This is my second go at autoflowers last ones had an epic fail im pretty certain it failed because i was just using coco and it was always outside
Last photo in the thread is how far and big it lived lol Blueberry autoflower "problem"? - #2 by MattyBear

They look good and nice good job your on your way to a good grow

also have been keeping the ph at 6.4-6.5

The high PH will only work in an outdoor grow. If you are growing in pots you will need to pay attention to PH. Nature has a way of taking care of the high PH. If you are growing in pots the soil or medium doesnā€™t have the capability to adjust.

Iā€™ve been reading about ppm meters in this forum. Never used one, but admit Iā€™ve had mixed results in the past. I understand that for feeding purposes it would be handy. BUTā€¦I will be growing my ladies in 5 gal. buckets, 3/4 buried in the ground both to keep roots from getting too hot/drying and partly for stealth. Do you think my grow will suffer or can I watch and let the plants tell me what they need?

@Oldsoldier1976
I beg to differ regarding the Ph and soil while growing indoors. If your soil is alive in your pots inside just like the live soil outside they will regulate the Ph, Nutrient uptake and so on inside as well as outside. The difference being that inside we control the lighting intensity and duration as well as temps, humidity and watering. If you have living soil is doesnā€™t matter weather itā€™s inside or outside. If you decide to feed the soil using chemical nutrients than all bets are off weather inside or outside because the chems kill the critters so the soil dies.
Disclaimer:
The above opinions are not necessarily the opinions of this station or itā€™s management or owners nor other skydivers around the world just mineā€¦lol

1 Like