White widow or something else?

Hasn’t been my experience.

2 Likes

Very informative

Ive seen a white widow like that in pics on the internet i would say the one u have has been crossed with a purple strain of some sorts it looks good here is my white widow auto by dark wizard genetics ive chopped this already

2 Likes

IlGM white widow throws purple down here regularly.

2 Likes

I’ve seen purple ww before but never like the OP. If it is indeed WW then breeders should have or need to find a way to make that a common pheno

2 Likes

It’s most likely w.w just that one is taking on the purple trait of one of the parent plants. Looks super bad ass tho.

1 Like

These were my girls that I chopped around Thanksgiving. So when this gal came up all purply looking nothing like my other girls, I jumped in here to see what everyone thinks. She is only my 4th plant - I’m still very much learning. This forum is a really neat and informative way to learn :purple_heart::purple_heart:. I will say the only thing I did different to purple gal was LST and trimmed a lot of her bush as she let me :smirk::relaxed::joy:

Edit: today’s glamour shots…

3 Likes

Very nice girls

1 Like

Hi everyone!!! and Merry Christmas🎄
Was wanting some guidance on if she is ready to harvest… we’re in a debate at my house :joy::joy: one of us thinks yes, and one of us thinks no :woman_shrugging:t3: :joy:!!

Here are the pics I took today :purple_heart::purple_heart:

You need to be looking at the buds, not the sugar leaves. Those leaves will have the older trichomes that will turn amber first.

2 Likes

Okay, so we harvested, and dried this pretty purple girl for about 6 days. We popped her in the microwave for a sec and whatever she is…Happy Early Valentines Day to us!!! She is a super smooth smoke with a hint of ( I think fruity pebble cereal milk )!! She hits hard :joy::joy:!!

Thank you all for your help!!

3 Likes

Looks much more like Grand Daddy Purple the White Widow to me.
But what do I know, I’ve only grown 3 WWA’s and none of them looked remotely like this.
And I have just flipped the lights for flowering on my 1st GDP plant.
But my GDP is already starting to tint the outer edges of her leaves.
I’m guessing my GDP will look a lot like your buds when they finish.
Far more than any of my WWA’s did, and although it wasn’t bad stuff, it wasn’t FIRE either.
That looks like FIRE right there! :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

We did a WW photo grow for our first and they looked nothing like this girl!! Growing and learning is so much fun. Thanks to @oldmarine we were able to harvest at the right time this time. We waited to long on one of our plants for our first grow and she doesn’t give me that heavy high like I like… this one however…I cannot wait until she I fully cured!!

My first WW grow

3 Likes

my white widow auto went purple and looked similar in color

1 Like

I guess there is a chance to get a purple phenotype in ILGM’s WWA.
I never win the lotto either. :sunglasses: