White widow marijuana strain questions

A question from a fellow grower:

My plants have been vigorously growing in veg state for about 30 days now and the leaves are very green no spots no burns nothing. I have only had them in Fox Farm soil and have not fed them yet. My stems are starting to turn reddish pink color on them no issues with any leaves they are big and green and healthy, is this a sign of Phosphorus deficiency (should I start nutrients?) or is this typical of the WW strain?

Redish, pinkish, purpleish color in the stems could be a sign of a nutrient deficiency, usually a calcium/magnesium deficiency. You could add magnesium sulfate to your water at about 1 tsp. per gallon of water or a supplement like CalMag+ or CaliMagic. Sometimes this discoloring can also occur from the same deficiencies being caused by over-watering.

You could also give them a good dose of nutrients. I assume you are going to use an Organic nutrient line. I recommend Foxfarm, or Pure Blend Pro. Let me know what your plans are.

first time grower here… white widow auto… i like to share my white widow picture running on DWC and ready for curing… thanks robert for this beautiful and healthy seed…
src=“http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/image-16.jpg” alt=“” />

That is wild looking.