White Widow leaves issue

From a fellow grower: White Widow plants look a little odd, using plant booster and Fiji water.

2 Likes

I would bury that peat pot such that the plant is buried up to that first set of main leaves.

You are going to need more light to flower the plant. It is stretching and telling you that she wants more light.

What is “plant booster”? When you feed the plant depends on what you are using for a grow medium (coco or soil.)

A support ticket will help us help you. Can you please fill out a support ticket? Please include what type of water you are using (RO, distilled, tap.)

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non-applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Soil brand and type

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you. Pictures taken under natural or white lighting are by far the best.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner.

1 Like

The leaves are curling upwards like a canoe/taco on the edges, that’s a concern. What supplements exactly are being used.

1 Like

Need way more info!!!

I’m having a very similar issue, can’t figure it out. Same strain.

Can we get some pictures? Welcome aboard!!

1 Like

Of course! I don’t mean to hijack the post, but the issue is indeed very very similar, albeit my plants are older: canoeing leaves with yellowing tips and chlorosis.

I’ve tried many forums, people have suggested light stress (I’ve since raised and dimmed the LED board to no avail), mag deficiency (I’ve been doing epsom foliar sprays and raised my feeding doses, but the problem is still progressing) and pH issues (my pH meters aren’t the most reliable, but they seem to indicate that my medium is between 6 and 7 pH).

Absolutely stumped, as it isn’t my first run and I’ve never had this issue before. Temps are mild (20-25ºC or 70-77F) and RH is a bit on the high side (65%-75%)

![photo_2023-01-09 18.31.02|375x500](upload://yDmL

1cUlFTcYcvKkqebMBVUvkXn.jpeg)

What is your nutrient lineup and feeding practices?

I use a local Brazilian fertiliser called flowermind. According to the label it’s made out of organic fruit residue, urea, phosphoric acid, potassium hydroxide and a blend of minerals. It’s basically an organic NPK with organic carbon + a mineral dust. I’ve used it very successfully in my 3 previous runs. Right now I’m feeding them a very high dosage compared to what I’d normally be feeding them, which makes me believe this might not be a case of deficiencies but of overfertilization…

This was the reason I asked. This is what I was thinking was happening. I would just feed ph’ed water for a couple of feedings and see if it is corrected.

Will do. Something that’s also bothering me is that the issue is way worse in one of the three plants, its leaves are very pale and look like tacos. The other two plants just have yellow tips, which could simply be nutrient burn, but what could possibly be different with the more sickly one? They’re all in the same tent and have been following the same feeding schedule, looks like two different gardens.

Plant 1:

Plants 2 and 3:

Again, another sign of overfeeding. Dont feed for a couple of days and let your girls eat what you have given them. Water only.

1 Like

Will do. Thank you. I’ve been instructed to overfeed by half a dozen of different people, thinking it was an mg deficiency, even though mg deficiencies are supposed to start from the older leaves and progress upwards to the canopy, which is the opposite of what I’m experiencing. Hopefully that’ll sort everything out. Thank you very much.

It sounds to me like you know much more than you give yourself credit for. Use this as your thread so it will all be in one place. Easier to keep track. Good luck and keep us posted.

1 Like