White widow is dying

Happy birthday. Thank you for your help. I will fix the magnesium deficiency as you said.

Happy Birthday, @garrigan62! What? No cake? :smile:

2 Likes

This one is age lmao

2 Likes

And I thank you sir and let me know how your plant is doing ok

2 Likes

Appreciate that a lot. Thanks, i will doo. I hope you were high on ur birthday

I know they like it when you slap em around a lol and choke here and there but you got to let her go for some air from time time ma’am ill kill her on accident lol sorry to laugh its heart breaking but that zip tie should have been cut off becofre the plant starts to bulllldge around anything constricting thats used to tie down or fasten a branch… I like to use pipe cleaners over time unless u twist twist twist them they will basically untie as the plants girth expands if you didnt untie it ur self by then and you watered your plant a bunch of tines its made out of cheap metal they rust off on there own if you for get about them … Once you super crop a branch and you tie it down… Once that knuckle forms and the plant wants to stay in that position witout restraint let it be natural…untie it… That’s what you do super cropping for its not to permantly tie down a plant its to suggest its growth in a desired direction… Once its mended and growing in the desired direction it won’t move on you again it will make that weird brownish tansish scar tissue if you will…and that’s it she’s smiled to long in that position and now shes stuck… But always try to in restrict your plant the whole point of making knuckles is not only to coax a plant in a direction… It ads to branch strength to support heavy colas and the buckle actually allows for noble auxins to pass more freeliy through a largef “vein” if you look at a branch like a vein

2 Likes

you all ready know the answer to that my friend lmao

1 Like

@fano_man has explained exactly what I was trying to say in less words…
I wish I could have more time with all of you , but I have so many more obligations in life that I am restricted on how much time I can be here…
That’s what makes ilgm so great… there is always someone out there with some good sound advice… :wink:
Much luv for all of my ilgm family… if nobody says it , I will… you guy’s rock… :wink::grin::+1:
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes