1 Like

@Beezy745
Nice looking grow you have going on there! Well done🤙

1 Like

Thank you :grin::green_heart::pray:

Good producer monster kolas if lit properly

3 Likes

Take a look and read this:

He gives an explanation of how and why he grows autos indoors.

3 Likes

Cool thx @merlin44

1 Like

And we’re off to the races! They sprouted this weekend, into the tent the little ladies go :seedling:

5 Likes

If you’re not gonna keep that dome on I would mist with RO water every once in a while roots aren’t developed so they take the moisture into their leaves. Just trying to help :grin:

1 Like

Naw they are a full fledged plant dont spray em you’ll snap the stems just replant them with the stem buried a little in dirt in a solo cup start with that

1 Like

So about an inch or 2 stick out the dirt

1 Like

To each is own I misted my babys for the first week or so after I took the dome off and I feel like it benefited myself and the plants. Either way like @fano_man said it’s time to transplant those babys.

1 Like

All excellent tips, thanks ! @Beezy745 @fano_man
Dome just off for the quick photo :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Looks good @guy congrats on a successful germ and they are going to be a beauty to watch grow brother . I grow autos myself and can tell you I have grown some monster autos . I’m currently growing my first wwa as we speak and things are looking very promising ! Good luck on your grow and I’m set to watching !

1 Like

Also are you planning on upgrading your lighting ?

1 Like

Thanks! @Ncgreenthumber
We tried autos last grow and it was a great experience. Would definitely grow them again. We did AK-47 and Blue Dream, they both turned out to be a great smoke. Made some gummies too!
Do you have a link to your grow journal so we can follow along ?

We’ve been planning on upgrading the lights since the last grow. We just simply don’t have the money. Unless someone can recommend something really cheap that’s better than what we have… We’ll probly just stick with the lights we have for now.

1 Like

Ladies all transplanted and ready to go. I have to leave town today for work, but will be back for the weekend. My wife will be checking in on them and watering while I’m away. :anchor:

2 Likes

I have a 4x4 an 2 600w maxsisun leds 60 buck on Amazon not to much blurple an the ladies love it. Nice job on the transplant bro! :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks! @Beezy745
I will check those out

That’s a lot of WW, nice grow. I have a WW single plant that I’ll be enjoying soon.

4 Likes