White Widow started from seed 8.1.19
- Method: Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil
- Vessels: 3 gal cloth pot
- PH of Water, Not sure PH of soil 6.7
- Flushed for a week, used 1tsp per gal of Tiger Bloom. Yellowing started after 1st watering, went back to plain store bought spring water. Leaves continued to yellow, used 1tsp of mag-cal, yellowing continued, watered with plain spring water.
- Light system : LED 1000wt (supposedly, but the lighting doesn’t seem like it’s that bright)
- Temps; AVG 72
- Humidity; AVG 40
- Ventilation system; Yes, Size - not sure
- Small oscillating fan, small oscillating heater - heater and ventilation system attached to temp control to vary between 72 - 75°.
- Co2; Yes - but just with in the past week.
I have 2 White Widows currently in bloom for 6 weeks and 5 days.
Starting from the bottom my leaves on both plants started turning yellow almost overnight. I was using softened well water, but the plants seemed stunted so I flushed them with bought spring water. After I flushed them and watered with nothing but water for a week, I started Tiger Bloom at a low dose of 1 tsp per gallon. I also started using pre-treated well water - I have no idea what the Ph is on the water. The leaves started yellowing, so I tried giving them a Cal-Mag dose - 1tsp gal - it didn’t seem to help, so I watered them with plain water and gave them another Tiger Bloom dose yesterday. I don’t think there are anymore yellow leaves, but I’m not 100% sure. Today I watered with plain water.
What am I doing wrong? This is my 1st grow.