White Widow High too strong

Nice one mate! Wish I could send some your way.

It’s been an adventure that’s for sure!

1 Like

I haven’t tried it but im going to after this review of it since I can’t sleep and need something to help me out

1 Like

Hahaha smoke less

4 Likes

Nice one my friend! It was a lot of fun to grow!

1 Like

Yep will try just a little pinch in my pipe tonight :joy:

2 Likes

I’em smoking my WW auto right as we speak…toasted ring a bell lol

5 Likes

Nice I really am interested in try it maybe next bean order :+1::wink:
Sounds nice bro

1 Like

@kalico I think youre right. Thats way too strong for you and your friends. You just send the whole lot to me. Exactly what I’m looking for! LOL. :sunglasses:

Try the Blueberry I hear good things!

3 Likes

I’m doing a thread on Auto cloning which your taged in @Countryboyjvd1971
And W W Auto will be part of it.

Will

5 Likes

Nice can’t wait
I know I’ll learn a bunch on that thread for sure
I saw you bean list that you posted
Sounds yummy :yum:

1 Like

Hi @kalico😊.
If I’d smoked a whole joint of WW I’d go down like a shot bird :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:. When I smoke the WW I mix with toasted tobacco in a 40/60 mixture (60% ww) and take 6 to 8 puffs. After 10 minutes I’m in heaven after 10 minutes more I get horny as he’ll and have sex with min wife​:sunglasses:. And then I eat like a lion :metal:40 to 60 minuts later I’m ready to puff some more. But the sekund time I only puff like 3 to 4 times otherwise I start to feel a little dizzy in a bad way…
That’s my experience with the ww☺.

6 Likes

Yep that sure does ring a bell :bell: :+1:t2::joy:

I’ve given up smoking! I used to love a cigarette after a good joint but now I just Vape :dash:

I was born in the Netherlands and am pretty sure I have had white widow before so it could for me just be an age thing?!

2 Likes

I hear you :blush:. I’ve been trying to quite smoking now for 10 years and it’s not really turning out so well for me​:triumph:. But I also vape…hell if it burns I smoke it​:joy:.

But hey…we’re burn to live🤘

4 Likes

@kalico If you pay real close attention to your trycomes when it’s almost harvest time do 30% Amber because when it’s 80 to 100% Amber it’ll knock your Dong in the dirt

4 Likes

I grew pineapple haze,a couple wacks at this stuff and off to work i go,makes the day fly bye with no sleepyness,thats what i was looking for

3 Likes

I did some more reach on the LIKES and you are given 50 per day if you use them up with’n 24 hr’s you’ll have till wait till the next day.

Will

3 Likes

Sounds good brother thanks
I don’t mind waiting

1 Like

EASY!! Hahahah

1 Like

Sweet J I hope so cuz I still have 21 more seeds LOL

1 Like