White widow grow journal and two unknown seeds

I gotta few wwa outside now and yiurs look much better than mine

Thanks Bro if it wasn’t for people like yourself and Rastin or purpngold74 , helping with helpful thoughts and encouraging words of knowledge thanks for mouantainman1 as well .

3 Likes

One thing i have to do is bring the ph down. Looks like the beginning of a zinc deficiency.

You are very welcome.

Btw I am a bro-ette

3 Likes

after cutting the bores out of the affected plants, there are openings for mold spores to take heed.

will using neem oil on the plants during the veg stage prevent bud rot from occuring in the flowering stage?

im very worried about bud rot now after cutting the stems…

not only did i have to create openings in the stems to take the borers out, but i injected BT/water into the wounds. seems like a great spot for spores to thrive. any thoughts?

I had a 50/50 chance on getting it correct … lol
Thanks Bro-ette nice to have someone with same interests and is Knowledgeable about stuff .

2 Likes

The next time you create a wound you can dress it with honey.

3 Likes

In 1 of your pics you have all your nutes and additives outside in the sun, I hope you take them back indoors when you are finished watering. Not a good idea to store anything unprotected out in the elements. Sorry to see the borers attacking your plants.

1 Like

can anyone confirm that brown leaf tips are from nutrient burn? thats what ive read elsewhere.

or is it from improper ph and not enough nutrients?

ty

1 Like

also, can i use BT for my plants in flower and not have the taste affected? i want to use it as a preventative. or should i not worry lol

You are correct, brown tips mean nute burn

dam just feed my wwas and they have the brown tips… should i flush asap?

If it’s not too bad I wouldn’t. Just give a couple plain watering

1 Like

thanks.

i think my soil just naturally has a lot of nutes in it. i barely have given them anything.

good news. Despite having the borers, the two in ground plants have turned out to be females!

hows that for a gender reveal party

1 Like

What supplies do i need for harvest?

im def going to get scissors-i****s a trim tray worth it?

should i attempt to make hash out of the trimmings? if so should i get bubble hash bags?

thanks

Supercropped a wwa on the carts

1 Like

I hit these with a heavy dose of neem oil and now the leaves are yellowing. Is it a nutrient deficiency or from neem oil? what can i do?

These are coming in really well. Is it too late to lst at this point? I tied one down, need to know if i should untie it.

Also want to confirm that its not harvest time yet. Id say there are a lot of white hairs left.

Are the leaves turning yellow from nutrient lockout/ph issue or naturally from flowering stage?

@Growit @HornHead

2 Likes