White widow grow journal and two unknown seeds

For max bud, I’d wait till you have 7-8 nodes then chop

1 Like

2 Likes

Im having a great time lsting these wwa. While they are technically older than my others, they are less mature because they arent exposed to as much sun.

Should i trim lower sections of them?

1 Like

Man, if you can grow outside without worries, or too much worries, I’d put them in 20+ gallon pots and let them grow naturally. Check out @highcountrygal or @HvtAna1988 plants. They’re nice

3 Likes

these ones in the wagons are the only ones im worried about.

the lst does a great job keeping them lowkey though.

the ones on the porch and two big ones in the ground i have no worries about though. also, the 5/7 gallon pots are for autos.

@HornHead and believe me you would think twice come harvest time:)

1 Like

I tied down major branches on her and you see what that did me …

3 Likes

do you know much about lollipopping or even trimming lower branches. especially in regards to autos?

To be completely Honest with you , No I really don’t Judging these pictures .
I have read up on it in the ILGM sections of help but haven’t practiced it for this is my first grow and its from a clone .

lolipopping
I went through my history and found you this…

You don’t have to worry about lollipop until a week or so into flower

Hi @tribblesr, I dont want to discourage you in any way as experimenting with your plants is one of the most enjoyable things you can do, and your plants look very healthy. If you are going to do any lst you really need to start by bending the mainstem to a horizontal position. The tip of a mainstem on a plant contains a hormone that inhibits all other branches from growing any taller than than itself. Its called apical dominance. If you bend the mainstem to a horizontal plane over a period of days by tying it down the hormone in the mainstem disperses to the other branch tips . The lower branches will then think that they are all mainstems and will rapidly increase in size . These branches can also be bent or tied down to make the plant receive more light in the middle usually shaded section of the plant. Tying your side branches down so they receive more light will have some benefit but the technique really requires the bending of the mainstem to be most effective. Hope this explains the technique and its benefits . Cheers mountainman1

5 Likes

IMG_7383IMG_7382IMG_7384
tried my best , I even googled how to do it and I hope this is OK

4 Likes

3 Likes

These are Past a week of flower. A lot of lower growth on them.

@hornhead

The ones i used mycorrhizae on have already hit preflower. Oh well for topping them. @Growit
I wont be using mycorrhizae again. Or was it caused by the sun?

2 Likes

Are they autos? If so they flower when they want to flower

2 Likes

Good job on the LST :v:

2 Likes

It looks great. Now u will see those side branches all shoot up and become primaries instead of secondaries. And it trickles down the line.

Nice super crop!

1 Like

I supercropped one , lstes one, and topped one of the fast blooming autos. Time to order some blueberry

1 Like