White widow grow journal and two unknown seeds

i see knuckles on the side branches?is that where you super crop?super-cropping-infografia

i found this online, which is the main stem.

im going to forget about LST and only supercrop. good idea?

1 Like

You can supercrop any branch, just make sure to tie it down

1 Like

So anything but fan leaves

Started 5 more with root stimulator

1 Like

Good news: started lst on the bag seeds in ground

2 Likes

Please help. Plants look droopy… checking ph. Is this from overwatering/ rainy weather or ph.

Also the ww autos arent really stretching out. They are very close to the soil.

My friend said that they got blown over from wind and he had to prop them up.

They do look a little overwatered, just let them dry out.

Your WWs will stretch, just give them time.

3 Likes

@Growit compare pics from saturday to wednesday of the ww autos. Thx

I agree with @raustin they look a bit overwatered also they can also look that way when it is overcast too
They should be fine let em dry out a bit
And my wwa some are super stretchy and some short and squatty outdoor as well they are just showing there different phenotypes

1 Like

1 Like

Ph seems in the zone maybe a little high.

Any experience with apple cider vinegar as a ph down? I think one squirt of a pipet will make a gallon of water low ph. How much would i add ?

Also these are plants i have at a seperate location. Low light so i roll them around lol. They are reaching out WWA

1 Like

I believe that @FloridaSon has used Apple cider vinegar. Let’s see what he has to say. :slightly_smiling_face: I love your little red wagon :+1:

2 Likes

I usually add 5ml at a time until I reach the reading I want. Give it 5 or 10 mins before checking and adding more, if needed.

2 Likes

5ml mixed in with a gallon? Thanks @FloridaSon

1 Like

Here are the others. Started 5 more with mycorrhizae. One mix with just endomychorrhizae and another with endo/ecto/trich

Of course i forgot to take a picture of the in ground plants, but the LST is working really well.

Question regarding watering: how much water should i use per plant??? Ive been watering until the surface seems moist, but i have no idea how moist it is towards the bottom :wink:

Also, when is it a good time to top autos? Could i top these now if i wanted? I will probably top a couple on the next crop.

1 Like

I will direct you to @MattyBear for the autos. I’m pretty conservative with mine still.

I don’t ever mix less than 5gallons, so that is what I base my recommendation on. Forgive me for not being more clear. I will remember this in the future. Thanks.

Except for seedlings I tend to water until I get runoff…

1 Like

Thanks for the tag @FloridaSon. With autos, you wanna try to time topping them so there’s still some time for them to recover before going into flower. I’d say do it now if you’re going to, otherwise I’d suggest LST and bending them over to let the side shoots catch up with the main. Once there are fan leaves from one side of the pot to the other, then you can water to runoff. Before they fill the pot, I’d give them smaller amounts in a circle between the edge of the pot and the stem to make them search for water and spread their roots. If you need anything else feel free to tag me :v:

3 Likes

Thanks. I have 10 more autos coming so i will top them. Around the 4th week it seems is the cutoff. I will lst these though.

Got some dying leaves on the lower parts of the autos… is this normal?