White widow grow journal and two unknown seeds

by trimbin i meant one of these micron screen trays for harvest to get keif:

trim%20tray

im thinking no, but getting bubble bags instead.

1 Like

Comments/concerns?

Not all plants pictured

Im really proud of my cart autos. They are in less light and maturing slower, but i love them.

I am really proud of one of them that i am supercropping and lsting like crazy

2 Likes

Looking good to me :v:

1 Like

thanks, one thing though… my in ground plants are turning yellow: link to issue:

https://ilgmforum.com/t/nitrogen-deficiency-and-or-solution/21532

Up the dosage of your feed on those plants and they should be fine

1 Like

Found some mildew on my cart autos. Cut the affected leaves out and hit with neem

5 Likes

Bud rot is the biggest scare right now

2 Likes

Looking VERY green in that yard my friend. Nice lst and supercropping. And even better job getting those big healthy fine buds. Looking great

1 Like

Thats one fine looking grow you have going. I saw a thumbprint on one of those leaves above.
You might start considering how to support the weight of those buds as they fatten. Maybe shove a few wooden dowels in the dirt and use string to support the buds.
Man, I look at that grow you have going there and I smell chlorine and grilled steaks… should be a bottle of Captain sitting around

3 Likes

thumb print was from the mildew. i need to be VERY careful not to cross contaminate the plants. found some bud rot on a couple and removed the branches.

good point with the supports.

why chlorine and grilled steaks? is it because i havent been letting my water sit? because i havent been

going to feed a couple with molasses tomorrow just to see what happens

@MindlessCorpse

thanks a lot. those rows of plants in the home depot buckets are on my friends roof.

we also have 2 in 50gallon trash bins.

:man_facepalming:t5::man_facepalming:t5: You green thumbthumb’d rainman. Chlorine for the pool. Steaks for the grill. Great yard. Beautiful girls. Summer at its finest

2 Likes

see, this guy got it

1 Like

the plants in the home depot buckets are actually on top of an indoor pool… ive got some lucky connections to say the least.

@PurpNGold74

1 Like

1 Like

All looks pretty good!!
I see you are lollipopping a few? What do you think of it? How much at a time?
One of those stalks looks like a car hit it/bumper blight? (j/k)
Were you pointing something out with that blade tip? I couldn’t make it out.
That yard is going to get a bit whiffy. You will be smelling those a mile away…
Keep after it and you will have a fine crop!!

exactly mindless.

great observations… ive been lollipopping nearly all of the lower branches after seeing my untouched autos mature with all the small buds on the bottom. i figure that by cutting the lower branches, the upper colas will get more of that.

the stalks got invaded by european corn bores… he burrowed down through the area where the plant was topped and began to moult into a moth (point at which i found and killed him by cutting into the stalk).

I encountered the bores weeks ago and thought i killed them all. of course one got away and hit the main stem. burrowed about a foot down into it; i saw a knuckle there. when i inspected it further the knuckle was where the bug was