White Widow (Greenhouse Seeds) DWC

Yea it looks like you could have tucked those branches for more time, allowing new growth to reach up into the canopy @greenmachine. Instead of really long branches going through the net and up. I think you may have trimmed more than necessary too when you lollipopped. But hey, it’s all a learning experience! She still looks great! How much you hoping to yield?

1 Like

I’ll be happy with .5g/watt.

I’ll have the next set of clones rooted and ready at harvest. So no delay getting the next cycle going.

2 Likes

Here’s how mine turned out so far.

7 Likes

Very nice.

1 Like

The SLH was crowding out my WW. So out they go. I cut the two SLH girls out leaving only the WW. Now all the WW branches need to be tied up for support.

Once I get it all cleaned up I’ll post some updated pics.

1 Like

Ok, so I’m being lazy… lol

After cutting down the SLH to make room for the WW I had to support every branch. The WW I have has thin branches a huge long buds that are heavy.

Here’s a few pics. One is looking up that long branch/bud that I let go as a kind of “control”. It’s above the light hitting the top of the 6ft tent and bending over.

In the end, what I have here is a monster WW. I have a huge main bud with a bunch of side branch size buds. Just as if I had not trained at all… Fail on my part.

Anyway, here you go…

2 Likes

From the start of 12/12 it’s been 8 weeks. But, with this pheno I don’t count the first 2 weeks of 12/12 as flowering. Call it the transitional phase.

This plant will stretch for 4 weeks from the start of 12/12… It’s a beast. Grows huge long heavy, frosty buds. Mmmmmmm

1 Like

She is definitely a monster! Great grow dude, I wish I could smell it and touch her haha!

2 Likes

9 Weeks from 12/12. She’s still got a ways to go…

5 Likes

@GreenMachine, looking good broth!

1 Like

SHES LOOKING GOOD !!!
So thinking 10 weeks ??

2 Likes

Minimum of 12 weeks. I let it go 12 last time with very few amber trichs (~5-10%). We’ll see…

2 Likes

That is a beautiful grow my friend, makes me think I wanna start growin indoors!!

1 Like

Here’s a couple without the HPS interference.

Above: Looking up the middle main cola

Above: Looking at the left side of the tent.

Above: Looking at the right side of the tent.

2 Likes

Are they reveged ? or were they budded clones ?
I have had a grow look just like that before when I took
clones from flowering plants.

I have a WW mother. These were grown from clone, veg’ d for four weeks.

Put it on 10/14 and thank me later ?

3 Likes

I’ll do that when I start to flush :+1:t2:

1 Like

They are so white
Are there many brown hairs yet ?
Its hard to tell of the pics

The pistils are just now starting to die off.

1 Like