White Widow germination

Received My order a few weeks ago. White Widow seeds are not sprouting. My OG sprouted in 3 days.

I have started germination at 3 seeds a week for 3 weeks and none of them have germinated

How do you germinate them, could you walk me through the process, maybe I can help.
Welcome to the community @TheClown.

The same way I germinate OG half mixture of peat moss and sterile potting soil. in a news paper rolled cup. in the center of the cup I make about a1/4 in hole drop in seed and let sit on a plate of water till the waterline reaches up about half way up the cup. u can see the water line rise on the outside as the soil mixture dampens. I put the cup in a zip lock bag so I can monitor the humidity in the bag and place in the window with southern exposure.

Oh ok. I’ve never done it that way. I know you have your way, but have you ever tried to soak your seeds in a cup of water for 24 hours then plant them they way you described? The cup with seed also should be kept in complete darkness for those 24 hours.
That is the way I do it and I have had 100% germination rate, 9 for 9.

Any time that I have placed seeds directly in soil, it has taken them anywhere from 1 week to 10ndays I believe was the longest.

and that was for the germination time of the white widow, the 7 to 10 days ?

Thanks for the help

No not for the white widow. They were random bag seed.

I germinated ILGM White widow autos by the soaking method for 24 hours, 18 out of 20, happy with that…
Also I am germinating Fast&vast autos straight in a soil currently, 18 out of 20 in 3 days…
I also tried the wet towel method with other similar number of seeds with similar results…
I believe method makes no difference…
But that’s just me
Good luck

I hate to say it but I think its the seeds Thanks for your input

last year I planted bag seeds outside no water soaking some came up a bunch didn’t. after I started here and read awhile. I tried again by soaking the seeds in water, with same bag seeds, while I was waiting for the wws to arrive. all of them sprouted and are now big plants. when the wws came I did ten of them and all ten sprouted so I think maybe you should try it the way the group says these guys are experts at this, and all the info you read here is good info.

Thanks for the info. I planted a few more as I only grow three in the yard and they all sprouted up. But the remaining few seeds I have I will be soaking next time. Thanks again.

1 Like

A simple way to germinate are grow plugs. Put seed in the plug hole, cover it with some plug material, water daily for 3 days, and just like the Easter Bunny, they will rise in 3 days.

Can I put 4 white widow seeds on one 5 gallon pot with about 4 gallons of soil for an indoor tent project? Just concerned about spread of the growth.

Can I put 4 white widow seeds on one 5 gallon pot with about 4 gallons of soil for an indoor tent project? Just concerned about spread of the growth.
[/quote]