White Widow Funkiness

This is a little pricey but one of the most important things for your grow https://www.amazon.com/Apera-Instruments-AI209-Waterproof-Accuracy/dp/B01ENFOHN8/ref=asc_df_B01ENFOHN8/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=312243960696&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=5749223712625470068&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9005523&hvtargid=pla-384195248399&psc=1

You can find cheaper but this one is proven and trusted

@2GreenThumbs yeah, I know you’re right and I could be a lot more productive if I actually did that. My problem is, I don’t need to be that damn productive, I’m still smoking (vaping) Maui from a 1 plant grow 2019 season. Thing is, if I would take this time to learn more about the inside process, I could have healthier seedlings ready to hit the dirt for the outdoor season. So maybe you just put a bug in my ass, maybe not, I’ll just have to see on that one. I have been thinking, that I should probably open those boxes up and take a look at that stuff though.:+1:

1 Like

THX! And the price ain’t that bad if it works, next month I’ll maybe send in for it if I can put aside another 50. I got into that website and was browsing around and somehow got on units that were from like $150 bucks up to eight hundred fifty bucks or more. And that just ain’t happening for the kind of grower I am.:grinning:

1 Like