White Widow flower time

Is it time to go into flowering? Growing in coco, day 29 in veg, using Dyna Gro. Recipe calls for bloom feed after week 4. Looking for the white hairs. ???

3 Likes

Are you going for a main line grow if so looks awesome haha also you can flip if you’d like of let them go another 2 weeks for a 6 week veg you should have pre flower by then are the regular seeds or fem?

Auto flower seeds, first grow, beginner, LST.

Im thinking about time to start a defoliation, couple days rest then flip.

If they are auto flowers you can’t tell them when to flip.

How will I know when?

Welcome @Txskipper you are always welcome to tag someone to your post if you have had contact with a member if you put @ in front of there name like I did yours above the will be notified. Happy growing

1 Like

They will start flowering once you see little buds near the the base of each node on the stem. Should start to have 2 hairs coming out of them.

1 Like

Repeat week 4 feeding as needed until you see buttons forming. If you need them to start flowering and are running veg light schedule, reduce to 12 hour light schedule and they should start transitioning fairly quickly.

2 Likes

Usually between 28 and 42ish days and autos will start to flower on their own. All mine usually about 30 to 32 days. Depends if they get stunted or not during the veg. Autos can be a bit tricky. If u dont see any action halpening now. Now would ve a good defol time. When u see flowers form figure around 21 days for a defol just like photos. Whrn u see the stall in the plant usually about 21 days after ots change yhen hit it with defol. Then 22 days later when u see the stall hit it again. 21 days and 42 days after flip.is defol days or unless u see the change happening then do it. Id watch the plant good around then so u dont cause any slowdowns on her more than needed. Doing defols and all does strain her a touch as is. Dont overdo it but dont underdo it either. A few days after defols u wont even know u did it at all. Ull see

1 Like

Your plants look good. White widow is a very resilient strain. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks Jaydawg, I am not sure what you are talking about. I am not to internet savvy but will figure it out.

Rick

Thanks, I chose the WW because they were described as “easy grow”. Very happy with them.

1 Like

Welcome to the community ! Nice looking plants
( Dyna grow ) I have used that product a lot. I would stick with the foliage nutes a couple weeks into flower stage and then swap to bloom nutes. Good luck

1 Like

Thanks @LiesGrows, @Oheeeoh, @Mark0427 , @Dankloud , @Jaydawg6528 , @dbrn32

3 Likes

Thanks for your advice. I will always listen. It is great to have a place to ask for assistance. I am going to carry on with the veg until I can identify the plants flipping on their own. Info I need to squire. I will do a lot of tucking, minor clipping of the leaves that will not tuck, and light LST.
Just how much stress does light LST and 10% trim set the plant back? These don’t seem to be slowing down after my work so far but I really don’t know.

2 Likes

I tuck a few leafs and also take a few leafs along the way. I don’t get crazy. Personally I like to pull and spread a plant out for better light penetration. Your plants overall at this point is in good shape for light penetration.

Thanks Kelly, steady ahead slow with sharp lookout for white hairs.
Rick

1 Like