White widow extreme for pain

Hello all,

Has anyone used white widow extreme for Pain?

thanks in advance

1 Like

Yes I am using WW in edibles. It’s pretty strong at 50% amber trichomes for pain. I have extreme low back pain. I personally find Chronic Widow to be the best for me @Hungrybud

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply @OldSkunk, do you make your own edibles as my problem is also my back amongst other things.

1 Like

Edidibles can be very simple to make. I use a 1/4 of bud of choice. I separate the bud from the stem and then grind it. Decarb it in the oven at 240 for 45 minutes to an hour. Make sure you have a thermometer to test the ovens temp. Most run hot. Add the decarboxilated bud directly into the brownie mix. Use parchment paper to line the pan. That makes it easy to get the brownies out. When cut into one inch squares that will give you 96 pieces. I usually start with half a piece to measure potency.
I do enjoy White Widow brownies. I find them to be an energetic head high with okay pain relief. I also have Grandaddy Purple brownies. They are 100% indica. Nice and relaxing, couch lock feel but leaves you fairly clear headed. Pretty good pain reliever. They do mess with my eye sight a little. Purple haze brownies gives me some serious energy with a nice head high. I also like mixing varieties of bud together as well. My next batch will have 4 gram each of GDP, white widow, purple haze and bubblegum. Should be real good!

2 Likes

Yes I use oil and butter made with WW buds.

1 Like

Thanks for the input everyone, anyone got a favorite recipe for any pain relief ?

thanks again :man_cook:

1 Like

I suggest you go to the members lounge section of the forum and you’ll probably find something there.

i decarb a lot of my weed grind it up and put into capsules…it works very well

2 Likes

Thanks mate :slight_smile:

1 Like