White widow coco grow under LED

She seems to have slowed down slightly, not sure if that’s normal she’s about half way through week three of flower

Yeah, week 3 they stall a little. Just keep feeding them, they’ll bulk up. You may even get a second or third round of fox tails adding additional weight.
Some
People love’em, som hate’em.

3 Likes

Ahh nice thanks bro! Am using some blooming nutes but no booster you reckon she’ll still get good smoke without boosters?

Yeah she will still do good. Some people give the same amount all the way through with excellent results.

1 Like

Ahh good to hear thanks bro! I’ve had couple my friends say to “get boosters Otherwise you’ll end up with crappy little nugs” but I’m pretty sure that’s untrue i hope😆

@Se7en here’s a good example imSICKkid specifically mentions same nutrients through the grow.
DWC Purple Haze - #240 by imSICKkid

1 Like

You can even follow along again from start to finish if you want. @Se7en

Pulling a # in a 3x3 with Sick

2 Likes

I sure will I will set both watching! Thanks a lot bro!

2 Likes

Let it grow! Haha no seriously just watch your ph and temp/humidity other than lighting there isn’t a whole lot you can control right now. As long as she’s getting fed regularly and has everything else I listed in check it’s a matter of time at that point.

1 Like

Hahaha wicked thank you bro! Every little thing is making me have anxiety atm :laughing: Little are stressful but I know it’s only The beginner Blues :roll_eyes: once these lot are done and curing I probably won’t be asking yall as many questions :laughing: I apologise guys :laughing::v:t2:

But yeah temp is at a steady 26C humidity is at 48% as I dropped it a bit for flower, PH is always at 6.5, and I’ve kept the schedule on 20/4 the whole way through as they’re autos I read that’s the best schedule but I suppose it’s personal preference with autos :man_shrugging:t3:

You’re good brother ask away!! Just hate to see the un needed and un wanted stress added to a already stressful even! Main thing I tried to tell myself during my first grow was to get through the grow and harvest successfully then I’ll apply the million small things as I get more comfortable with things. It’s good to be thinking ahead like you are though no doubt! Dont ever feel like your questions are without merit though if someone gives you a short answer or seems upset just remember it is super hard to convert your feelings most times through text. Always ask questions buddy and if someone wants to make you feel less or gets upset with you well then that’s there problem they’re a sour puss lol

1 Like

Yeah that’s it bro! I’ve never had no issues with anyone or anything like that it’s just I know to some people on here who are pros or even semi pros are looking at some of us beginners questions laughing their asses off :laughing: but that’s cool everyone on here is a good sport and haS good laugh about things! I don’t take things personal don’t have to worry about that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely have your parameters set up and rolling well, yeah you nailed it also on time some do 24 on some 20 some 18 and some even do a 12 the whole grow. @MrPeat grows his photoperiod plants this way (12/12) and has MONSTERS.

2 Likes

I dont think too many are going to laugh here though even if they dont let ya know. That is the beautiful thing of this forum is there is NO ill will or crappy attitudes allowed and I love it and everyone here!

3 Likes

Yeah I think once the second bath are done the seedlings I’m going to go into photos, upgrade my dove and light also I believe if I get growing autos right and getting a decent smoke out of them I should be able to cope with the autos :v:t2: Always learning as I’m growing and I been spending alotttt of time on this forum just reading peoples journals and chats and advices etc, it’s helping me massively and I’d love to be able to contribute to that

Damn right bro! This forum is the best! And since I’ve joined there hasn’t been a single moment of doubt or regret and everyone who has spoken to has helped me so much more than I would have got help anywhere else :muscle:t2:

Glad you made it here buddy!!

1 Like

Thanks bro!!

Its a nice community. I wished I would have joined back in May 2018. And yes, I run 12/12 all the way for my Photos and Autos. :+1:

2 Likes