White Widow clones in my tent

Well you made it to the end , congratulations :confetti_ball:, from here on it just gets easier

1 Like

a couple of weeks ago I gave them their last feeding of Coast Of Maine Bone and Fish fertilizer.

1 Like

To day is my Happy Day. Harvest day for my white widow clones in my tent. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @Covertgrower @anon47338222 @Drinkslinger @@Randy_Marsh @MattyBear . thankyou so much for all your help. Now for my next project outside. adding pictures.

Before and after. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Well congratulations girl and I e started some outdoors smoke myself. I’ll get picks as time goes on I’m a busy man lots to do here. Well your plants and buds look great Dreamer and enjoy your day gotta go weed the garden. Corns up 5” :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Congratulations! I know tbe good feeling of a good harvest, and it’s very satisfying. Don’t forget to drop more beans!

2 Likes

Congrats on the harvest! That looks like some great medicine!

3 Likes

Congratulations on the harvest

1 Like

Already have plants outside on the deck. They are not happy in the morning because it has been a little chilly. But they were cramped in the small tent, The purple haze is about 30inches high. The white widow clones are 26 inches. What doesn’t kill them will make them stronger.

2 Likes

defiantly :sunglasses:

1 Like

thankyou :sunglasses:

What dosnt kill them will make them stronger -I used to think the same … I differ now since you end up paying so much attention to them etc you end up wanting to provide best conditions to ensure that your time is worth the while , just my personal experience .

1 Like

I believe the same thing as you do. Just being funny. I am very serious every time I plant

1 Like

I see , yeah I joke around a lot , that work then

2 Likes