White Widow clones in my tent

Well so far so good, my white widow are in bud and no problems, yet. Got yellow stickers all over the tent, so far no aphids. As a matter of fact these clones have babies in a smaller tent, does it never end. I got ten purple haze seeds from this sight, that are just starting to sprout, and they came within a weeks time, very happy with that! Hopefully the Purple Haze and the Baby White Widow will be able to go outside in grow pots. Not going to get the praying Mantises, for outside, because I heard they kill humming birds! We like our humming birds. The Daddy long legs will help, my plants, and me. @covertgrower @MattyBear @anon47338222 @Drinkslinger

2 Likes

There’s incidents, but statistically speaking, the chances are pretty low. To each their own.

1 Like

If you have a bad infestation for some reason, you can get a bug net to go over the plants and then release a bunch of lady bugs and let them eat :man_shrugging:

Sounds like everything is progressing accordingly, good luck with the grow

I use lacewings and ladybugs… In flower? Best time of the grow :facepunch:t2:

Thankyou, so far so good!

Thankyou, I didn’t know about the bug net, will definitely check that out.

1 Like

Maybe if their is enough bugs for them they will leave the humming birds alone. We feed the Humming birds. Don’t want to feed the praying mantis! If the humming birds start missing Paul will be blaming me.

2 Likes

Getting ready to harvest my white widow clones in a couple of weeks. I’m glad I put the yellow stickers up. I did get some nates and had to dry out the soil, and put Diatomaceous Earth on the soil. Last week I had a low Sulphur, I put more lobster fertilizer on them and they are ready to rock and roll! I have baby clones waiting to go out side and some purple haze seedlings. Depends on the weather. here are some pictures. @Covertgrower @MattyBear @anon47338222 @Drinkslinger

2 Likes

Very nice :v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

1 Like

They look very happy.

It looks like quite a few weeks before they’re ready for harvest. 7-8 probably.

2 Likes

Seriously that was a bad blurry picture, but they will be ready in a couple of weeks.

1 Like

It is my job to make them happy!!!

2 Likes

You were right about my white widow needing at least 7 to 8 weeks more before harvest!! Next week is harvest week!!! @Drinkslinger :relieved:

1 Like

Pics or it never happened. :laughing:

t[quote=“Drinkslinger, post:15, topic:64176, full:true”]
Pics or it never happened. :laughing:
[/quote]

1 Like

These are the white widow in the tent. Going to give them one more week. My Hubby and I always clash when they are ready. I would have already harvested. I will post pictures of there babies and the purple Haze That just went outside. They were inside too long. @Drinkslinger @MattyBear @Covertgrower @anon47338222 :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I agree, I would have chopped already.

2 Likes

Looks great Dreamer. :facepunch:t2:
Wether we agree to disagree another week won’t hurt that so your all good. Have a wonderful weekend young lady…
:v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

1 Like

Very nice! Have you been giving water only?