White widow autos

started two white widows nov 2 . now I have two awesome plants the only thing is that 1 is about 22" high and bushy the other is 4ft tall and branchy . I don’t think its a widow. not flowering like the other. widow is small and has brite white haired buds. the other is still growing and is very branchy with little white haired buds starting on it. but two differ plants. tall and branchy? any ideas on what it can be?

2 Likes

Hey those two plants are different pheno_types. Same strain just different characteristics, idica,sativa

3 Likes

Different seed’s will show different trait’s… Nothing to be concerned about…
Now that you have seen which seed grows in which way take clones from the one that best suits your area or you’re growing Style…

:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

the indica is the shorter one correct?

@Reelcrazy1 how about a pic?

1 Like

bob31
January 4

the indica is the shorter one correct?

@Reelcrazy1 how about a pic?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

Nug-bug
January 3 Hey those two plants are different pheno_types. Same strain just different characteristics, idica,sativa

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

first pic is the small bushy plant. second pic is my tall branchy plant.

Hey @Reelcrazy1, I"ve never diagnosed a plant before but let me give this a shot, First , Autos are made by crossing strains of Ruderelis , a short fast growing weed, Your WW is an Indica, so it is programmed to grow short (48"), so ,You"re one WW Auto is doing fine and what it is supposed to do , while the other plant is growing like a WW , (tall) but is carrying the characteristics of the wild Ruderelis, (thin and lanky) It really wants to be a WW , but is being guided by the Ruderelis gene, or I could be totally wrong and haven’t a clue , but I think I’m pretty close, I would soo grow the tall one out if possible to the end , what you learn from these genetically challenged plants is awesome, you will get some bud off the big plant but it will look different, my WW Autos did exactly the opposite , One grew short with the same genetic flaws.

1 Like