White widow autos?

Are these white widow autoflower seeds? Packages marked Ilg-www-fp5

1 Like

I believe that that label is for photo period seeds but I am not sure as I have never purchased autos. The “fp” is what I am keying on.

1 Like

@merlin44 is correct. Autos would be labeled FAP-5

1 Like

I was wondering why at 90 days they hadn’t started flowering yet. Was supposed to have gotten the autos. First time purchase

1 Like

At 90 days old, when you flip them to flowering light schedule they will explode with flowers.

You should check you order (log in to your account on the seed shop site) and try and determine if you ordered incorrectly or if the order was filled incorrectly.

I am sure that customer support can help with that as well. orders@ilovegrowingmarijuana.com

1 Like

Had this happen too. My packing slip had the correct order BBY-fap5 but the seed bags had BCK-fp5. They accidentally sent black berry kush photos instead of blueberry autos. I emailed them and they quickly shipped the correct seeds and let me keep the mistake.

2 Likes

I hope you have plenty of space 90 days veg. I agree with Merlin they’re are going to explode in the bloom stage. Good luck finishing

1 Like

I got the White Mix Pack; that’s the white widow photo pkg.

Same thing happen to me. Did not have any idea I had Photo Fems until it was to late.