White Widow Autos Harvest time?

Hello All, This is my first grow so i am asking for help. Is it time to harvest yet. I have 4 WW Autos. 2 really look like its time or very close to time. Attached is pics. On one plant i see a few amber trichomes maybe 1 %? It looks like most are cloudy from what i can tell. Most of the pistils are brown on these 2 also. I would just like some other eyes on them to verify.
Thanks and Peace out.

3 Likes

Definitely getting close. You still have some clear trichomes. Ideally you want to harvest when trichs are at 100% cloudy. If you are wanting a little couch lock then you can let them go until you see some amber. Good luck and happy harvesting :+1:

1 Like

I just cut down a WWA, she was 11 weeks into an 8 week flower lol. She’s currently at day 5 of drying. Very little amber trichomes on the buds, a lot on the sugar leaves. Couldn’t wait any longer, needed the space lol.

Something I learned or realized last grow was when figuring plant age IE: 3 weeks of flower, 8 weeks flower etc. Dont forget that there is a week or 2 of "transition " time between seedling and veg and between veg and flower. I found myself 2/4 weeks off on my estimated ages due to not realizing this and it can make decisions on plant care wrong due to this. It drove me nuts until I figured this out cause I always thought my plants were lagging. I even harvested too early (due to this) on my 2nd grow.

1 Like

With her being an auto, I started counting flower time when she started showing pistils.

1 Like

Thanks All, I’m going to give them some more time. The girls keep calling on me to cut them down or maybe it just the voices in my head.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: