White Widow Autos - First grow - seedling question

Hello everyone,

I’m new here but have a small amount of grow experience under my belt. I recently got some white widow autoflowers that germinated quite nicely. The question I have for you wonderful people is does this seedling’s leaves look normal? Seemed odd to me that they are curled down so much. They just popped out of the soil yesterday.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

2 Likes

Looks normal, I’ve had a few start like that. She should perk up in the next week.

3 Likes

Looks good to me, welcome to the forum! :v::bear:

4 Likes

Welcome to the community nice little seedling. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the quick, friendly replies! I tend to be a bit obsessive with details… hopefully that will make for a good grow =).

2 Likes

Looks good. It will shoot up 3 inches and you’ll wonder what happened. Looking good.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. That is what we all strive to have for a seedling.

1 Like

To me details and keeping notes is a good thing.I get a new book for every grow I write down every time I take care of them what I observe. Overall look off the plant,
PH. PPM, the height of Lights. If you need to tag anyone just put @ in front of their name good luck with your grow.

I had a seed that didn’t fully pop its case but I planted it anyway. Its about a day behind the others in terms of growth. Earlier it was growing out of the soil with its seed case still fully encasing the top so I gently plucked it off with some tweezers. It’s definitely a little beat up… fingers crossed

1 Like

Never mind the seed casing was still on there! Looks much better now.

1 Like

Looks good. Nice save with the tweezers! I’m sure she’ll be alright, hopefully not stunted or anything. Good luck, and welcome to ILGM! :v:

1 Like

Here’s a pic of ol’ runty… not sure if these are deformities? Sorry for the blurple.

1 Like

It’s just twisty from the nutrients in the soil.

2 Likes

Watch for new growth. It will tell you how she’s doing.

2 Likes

Here she is today… lookin good.

2 Likes