White widow autos / 3rd grow

These are my two WWA . Cob/led setup . I use the trio nutes , I’m into my first week of flower. First grow was great I harvested almost a QP of one plant I babied . I ended up harvesting too early and the entire crop was a flop . Beautiful smoke but not much more then a head change for a few minutes . Second grow was going great until I accidentally pollinated my WWA with one of my outside bag seeds ( even tho I never actually found a Hermie or male) one WWA seeded while the other actually never did . They are about three weeks out from being done but I’m just gonna count those as a lost. So let’s see if this THIRD grow will be a flop or a success.

1 Like

@LoCoRock

You like the autos, have you grown photos or all autos? I did 2 auto grows last year and just not a fan, I like playing God so they are on my schedule. Lol no matter what I somehow seem to accidentally germ new seeds throughout a grow. It’s hard to keep to just a planned grow wether it’s a broken branch that leads to clones or seeds getting wet. LoL

1 Like

Well I’m down to my last 6 seeds of WWA , just gonna keep growing these autos until I run out . I do wish I could get them to veg longer then 2-3 weeks before they start flowering. So far I grown beautiful autos just haven’t had a successful harvest in my eyes yet. My buddy has some birthday cake seeds for me so maybe I might make the switch once these are close to being done . Help me break away from these lol :joy:

Look good got a widow auto going myself. 4 weeks in on mine.

3 Likes

She’s a beauty . Do you use the traditional 18/6 or 24 for autos. I personally believe they need some rest regardless if it can withstand 24/7

I vary between 12 and 16 . I turn them on about 7 pm then turn them off the next morning usually between 7 and 11. Whenever I get to it.

1 Like

1 Like

Last plant from my original run almost done

1 Like

So if anyone still follows I have quick question. So I need my tent to dry my harvest . Can I put two auto flower plants in the bathroom for 7 days ? I’ll keep the bathroom light on as much as I can . I have no where else to put them while I dry this girl out but they are are only a few weeks left of flower . Will this stress them enough to cause problems once I reintroduce them to the light?

ive taken them out of the tent for longer and haven’t had problems. im growing some ww for the first time right now

1 Like

Damn right . Wicked strain . Every plant looks completely different every time