White widow autoflower outdoor grow midatlantic region USA

Greetings my friends!
Please allow me to introduce my growing situation, and then I will present my issue at hand. Pictures are below.
Second attempt at growing, this time I’m using some white widow autoflower seeds that I purchased from this here seed shop. I’m not exactly sure when I sprouted them, sometime in early to mid April I presume. I had them in little pots in the window sill for a bit and then I read that it isn’t good to transplant them too much since they have such a short lifespan. They have definitely been in the ground since the beginning of May. After planting, I top dressed the soil with some old composted chicken manure; the soil is a mix of composted kitchen scraps covered with the local municipal compost/mulch. As you can see they are planted among some vegetables. Behind those two is a feminized goldleaf seed again from ilgm, which was planted later.

I definitely sprouted the seeds at the same time, and the one has been flowering for at least a week now. The other one, instead of flowering, continues to grow larger and is developing a purple color in the center of the top leaves. Not sure what to make of all this. Any insights would be much appreciated.

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain: White widow autoflower ILGM

Age from Sprout: 10 weeks

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots: homemade soil

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so? when it doesn’t rain for a bit

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir: no idea

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS: none

Indoor or Outdoor: outdoor

Light system, size and height from plants: sunlight

Temps; Day, Night: 90’s/70’s

Humidity; Day, Night: no idea

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size: n/a

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: n/a

Co2; Yes, No: n/a