White Widow Autoflower - ILGM

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Iā€™m a few weeks behind you. Itā€™s like waiting for Christmas morning - starting in about august LOL

1 Like

ā€¦ or a new baby

1 Like

Iā€™m still hoping for a little of that stretch you are getting so all my cola pop above the canopy (or are easily maneuvered there), Mine is still like a rhododendron or a shrub

1 Like

I hope the other beans produce like thisā€¦ thought it would be a little stumpy bush. No more of these on this tent. 5x5 with two plants netted next growā€¦

1 Like

My closet is best suited for one big plant, but Iā€™m not killing one now LOL Live and learn. And I just got a small tent for veg so I can keep up a rotation. I have my own house, but Iā€™m self limited on space, because I tend to go overboard with things. Also because itā€™s just me, and I donā€™t see myself smoking through it as fast as I can grow it with the ā€˜good-seedā€™ yields.

1 Like

I tagged you in my grow, donā€™t remember if youā€™ve been there or not. Iā€™m pretty stoned

1 Like

Wow!! Sounds like me. I have my own house but my wife gave me one room, and a hard timeā€¦ dailyšŸ¤” I have the 5x5 and a2x4ā€¦ I Donā€™t have the large tent set up. I gotta figure out space better.

I go overboard as well. I am an Engineer so designing and building the grow room is like Disneyland for meā€¦

It is only me smokingā€¦ I probably only smoke a gram a dayā€¦ not like I need pounds of itā€¦ but why notā€‹:metal:t2::mask:

1 Like

I have at least one daughter that I can leave it all to in my will LOL Maybe 2

The grandkids will possibly be thinking Iā€™m the coolest grandpa any college kid ever had by then :wink:
I see myself ending up with a seed bank because I want to try different strains. I got a 10+10 Superskunk deal. Dude, thatā€™s POUNDS of skunk!!! LOL

Tied some tall colas over.

Start of week 7

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

This dog is cool afā€¦

3 Likes

Whose crop is that?

Not sure exactly. A buddy sent it to meā€¦ Love the dog!