White widow autoflower help with finishing

Anyone know if these are close to being done was looking for some amber but didnt seem to find any if anyone can help by the pictures i took appreciate it thank you

3 Likes

I like to let them get a out 20% amber trichomes. I don’t really see any amber, so I would let them go while longer.

1 Like

Looks like she’s close. Maybe a week or two. Nice and frosty!:sunglasses:

1 Like

Should i still feed them i flushed last week

Should i still feed since i flushed last week or just water them from now on

I don’t think I’d feed them at this point, but I probably wouldn’t have flushed them a week ago either.

2 Likes

At this point, I’m with @dbrn32. I’d just water and wait for her to finish.

1 Like

People said 1-2 weeks flush before harvest in soil

Yes, they do.

So why did you say you would not have flushed them a week ago?

Saying you would of fed them another week then started the fush?

I don’t flush them at all in soil. Maybe do a couple of straight waterings before harvest.

1 Like

Ahh okay do you think it will effect anything on my plants from just water here until they finish?

1 Like

They will feed as much from the leaves so your sugars may look pretty nasty by the end.

1 Like

They get trimmed anyway right

Anything brown should get trimmed away before you harvest.

1 Like

So just not chop down hang for 10 days then trim everything?

Anything yellow or brown should be trimmed away before hang. Most of the goodness is gone anyway. Also fans should be trimmed before harvest. As for trimming good sugar leaves that’s up to you.

2 Likes

I always wet trim too. Otherwise you’re pretty much at where you’re at. Had you not flushed prematurely maybe you would have gotten a little more weight. But plant looks pretty good, so I wouldn’t worry about it .

1 Like

took these today do you think they progressed from almost a week, should i keep letting her go i feel like the trichomes will never turn lol