White Widow Autoflower has 3 fingered leaves?

off the the Pokey you go !..so civilised.

Here they would cut it down and leave their card. Different now.

1 Like

Here I have numerous single finger fans on some sweet amnesia girls that were
flowering for 2 weeks when cut.
Most of other leaves have 5.

2 Likes

Well, it turns out having 3 leaves was not a problem. She is healthy and has probably the best buds I have grown.

Within a week or two of harvest.

3 Likes

Lookin good @ek071391. I only went to flower lil over 2 weeks ago on 3rd. I’ve just got lil ones.

Yours have certainly come along very well. Happy growing. :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks Bud, learning every grow!

I have some OG Kush auto that look just like yours, just starting. The comparison between the White Widow Auto and the OG auto is quite noticeable. The WWA is very thick with huge buds. The OGA is more slender and will be taller. I hope the buds get to thicken before harvest. I just got some more WWauto seeds from ILGM and will start those for a spring grow.

@ek071391. I’ve got some more mutated leaves on mine. I counted a 4 and a 6 fingered fan Not sure if mutations or damaged them pulling thru the screen. Kinda different but all growing happily.
I’m thinking they won’t be finished till the end of Feb. Patience. Patience. :grin:

1 Like

I will deff be doing autos for spring.
Our season is getting shorter so can’t finish photos without probs.
I’ll be watching to see yours progress.
Happy growing@ek071391

1 Like

I’m beginning to like autos more and more!

2 Likes

I have a wwaf doing the same it’s flowering and has all three finger leaves I named her E.T :joy:

Yeah I got a Northern Lights autoflower from ILGM and it’s doing the exact same thing with the three fingered fan leaves. She broke ground on February 17, so she’s 71 day’s old today. But the environment is perfect everything is perfect so it must be the genetics. But it’s growing beautifully

It was weird too cuz when it was younger someone told me that it was variegated. I was noticing different colored spots on the leaves so I came on here and asked the question and someone told me that that’s what it was. But it seems to have grown out of it, idk