White Widow Autoflower grow journal

Thank brother!

@NewMan First off don’t buy this on amazon I paid 44$ for the same size but this is what I use the hp is also good

Not a link but now you know what one i was referring to my friend :+1: :cowboy_hat_face: CB
I would try a local garden center one of the big box stores Walmart online is a good place as well I know they run sales to this time of year

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 dude you’re the best! I’ll definitely check at Wal-Mart when i have the time this week.

Nothing to update yet, no sprouts but its only been a couple days. Hope everyone is having a great day!

4 Likes

We have sprouts! Two that have already risen, and one that you can see is pushing through; but only from up close. My guess is by time I get home from work tomorrow night we’ll have even more. Hope everyone’s day is going well!

@Jmesser80 @Covertgrower @bob31 @70sChick @AnneBonny @Countryboyjvd1971 @Screwauger

8 Likes

@NewMan have those cups got lots of holes in them?

How are you keeping the humidity high?

If you don’t have anything use sandwich bags loosely over the cups

The soil looks really wet too. Let them dry out and only spray pH water on leaves and base of sprout a couple 3 tones a day when they dry out. They can’t uptake water until they have the roots to support them.

What kind of soil is that?

4 Likes

Keep us posted on your progress @NewMan.

3 Likes

Bob31 has brought up many good points. You’re off to a great start though! Can’t wait to see this through! @NewMan

1 Like

@bob31 I’ve been using baggies for humidity, took them of to give the cups a spritzing. Each one has 6 holes poked into the bottom.

The soil is Miracle-Gro moisture control, but we’ve decided on going with the promix when its time to transplant.

Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

I’d get some holes around the sides too if you can! I’m a fan of the baggies! They work great when using solo type cups!

Ok on the Miracle-Gro Moisture control… I’m not a fan. I hope it works out for ya. Keep an eye on things and if there are problems get them into the Pro-Mix.

3 Likes

Will do, if my work schedule weren’t so jacked right now I’d have gone to get better soil before germination. Guess I got a bit excited when they came in the mail haha. I’ll get some holes in the sides asap!

1 Like

They will be fine! hahaha I hear ya @NewMan

2 Likes

7 of 10 have sprouted so far!

2 Likes

Its a beautiful day! So far we have 8 of 10 seedlings, and are beyond happy! One hasn’t quite shed her shell yet, but I’m sure by tomorrow it’ll have popped off. Have a great day all! Oh and their baggies are only off for a little air and pictues sake haha, then back to the humidity

@Jmesser80 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Covertgrower @Nug-bug @AnneBonny @70sChick @Screwauger @bob31

11 Likes

Looking awesome @NewMan you’ll be chopping before you even know it!

5 Likes

Agreed @Covertgrower

2 Likes

Off to a great start!

2 Likes

Looking good @NewMan

Whats with the stretchy girl in the middle? Everyone else looks to be behaving!

2 Likes

There is always one in the bunch!

4 Likes

Looking good @NewMan.

2 Likes