White Widow Autoflower grow journal

Afternoon all! After a long wait our WWA showed up today! We are germinating 10 seeds to start, with 11 as a backup. Many thanks and much love to the ILGM support staff, y’all are amazing!

We’ll be trying to keep a full on grow journal, so any tips and comments are always appreciated!
@bob31 @Nug-bug @Usmcjojo @Countryboyjvd1971 @Jmesser80 @70sChick @cyberblast

Question on ordering seeds

Welcome, thanks!:blush:

Off and running @NewMan! Can’t wait to see how your girls do.

Same here :blush:

Glad to hear they made it! Tag me if I can help u… :v::sunglasses::seedling::seedling:

So we’re doing the ILGM recommended germination technique, and the seeds have soaked for 24 hours in the shot glass. They’ve now been planted in roughly 14oz of Miracle-Gro moisture control potting soil. We plan on putting them in a more controlable soil after they’ve grown a little.

I’ve been like a kid in a candy store all day. I smoked a bowl with them and introduced then to the one and only Al Green :blush:

Woohoo @NewMan 10 wwa lol
I found my ww aut didn’t like ffof and fox nutes FYI
I think I would have been better not feeding them
What soil do you plan on using?

Damn @Countryboyjvd1971, I was actually planning on putting them in ffof… Any suggestions on a more suitable soil? I also only have FF nutes, was gonna go super light on the mixture but maybe I’ll look into something else.

I’ve been using the promix Bx I no longer use the ffof
You can water like regular with the promix at 6.5
@NewMan and you geotwice as much per bag
I have planted 8 plants and still have a half of bag left over

I’ll definitely look in to the promix! Thanks brother!

The promix is great it doesn’t have any nutrients in it so you’ll need to start feed early once the plant loose the round feeder leaves I can’t remember the actual name at the moment haha
Also promix hp is another one that works well for MMJ
@NewMan

cotyledons I believe @Countryboyjvd1971

Bobby perfect thanks for coming to my rescue

no problem brother. My Pleasure! @Countryboyjvd1971

Outta likes brother @bob31

I still gotta few left! A fe more likes a day would be good! @Countryboyjvd1971

@bob31 I’m sure I’d still run out haha

I just looked for it on amazon, and they have a few different varieties under the name promix bx. I like the info though @Countryboyjvd1971. I’ve wanted to find a good soil without nutes so I can manage my plants intake better. Much obliged!

Promix has a few different lines box and hp are the ones I think most Mmj grower use but I know @Hogmaster uses a couple different ones
You can find it at Walmart and local garden center in season
Let me look and see if I can find a link for you @NewMan