White widow auto week 7 of flower

Im at week 7. i need a tripod to keep this microscope steady :rofl:. Anyway how are they looking if you can tell with my unsteady photo taking :rofl:

4 Likes

Shes looking great i personally would wait 1 more week to allow for a few more amber and all to go milky

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Thanks for your advice Sounds good thank you.

2 Likes

I got a mic boom stand as recommended by @Audiofreak it works perfectly for the small digital microscopes. Your plants look great btw brother!

1 Like

Just ordered one that should work nicely.

1 Like

Im as shaky as they get, I usually get my boy to help or snip a pieces off and put it on the table to scope. Your definitely in the harvest window, congrats!

2 Likes

How tall did they get ? Thinking of autos for my next grow but those look big in the back

2 Likes

That is a big auto!! Great job. :+1: not too long at all.

2 Likes

The one in the back is about 5 1/2 foot the one in the front is about 4 foot

1 Like

I separated them and put them into their own tents because the big one in the back is 3 weeks behind in flowering compared to the front one.

1 Like

3 Likes

Looks great. And hott damn. Damn near 6 foot and its an auto. I was hoping for 4 footers lol

1 Like

For a auto im definitely impressed ive been growing autos almost 2 years now and have only gotten a couple over 4ft lol and it looks like she has produced some nice dense buds also definitely job well done gonne be a nice harvest juat make sure to dry her properly and you should end up with some nice smoke

1 Like

Not meaning to but in but could this be the start of what I am waiting so impatiently for, sorry if it sounds like a stupid question but it’s my first time trying this

1 Like

Welcome to the jungle :sweat_smile: My grows used to look that leafy too!! Those huge frosty buds though…
I got my best results when i was a newbie just starting out with some “freebie with order seeds” from B.O.G.:heavy_heart_exclamation: BUSHY OLD GROWER…lol SKUNK #1 turned some heads like mine back in 2005ish… FREE with the purchase of some killer genetics back then? I was told just grow some more and sell it!
I’ll take some time later to check out your grow…
The only concern of mine right now would be mold.
You obviously know what you are doing though!
Nice garden brother❣️

1 Like

Here’s my other girl 5 weeks flowering. White widow auto’ about 5 1/2 foot tall.

1 Like

Yea my rh is 40 to 45 .