Hi all…i just transplanted 4 ww auto from ilgm from solo cups to 3 &half gallon plastic pots. The plants are doin nice. Question i have is how far should i have the 1000w led light from the girls. And what is the right water / feeding schedule. Im using bottled nutes fox farm trio. Medium is ocean forest. I had some unknown photoperiods that i had go hermie on me i would like to avoid that. Im in a 3 x 3 grow tent…4 inch inline …small heater small dehumidifier…2 fans for circulation. What are the thoughts on lst on autos? Thanks in advance.
In veg I ran my 1200 led between 18 to 20 inches. I watered a gallon every 6 days and fed every other but I was in 5 gal bags. Fill out a ticket and find some auto guys to tag. They look great btw
Here’s a support ticket. You’ve done a good job to start, it looks like.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner
LST is generally accepted as the preferred method for training. A lot of it is timing the transition from Solo cups to final pot and any other ‘issue’ that might potentially slow em down. I would suggest downloading a “Vapor Pressure Deficit” chart and try to fall in the proper zone, stay away from using any nutes in OF until about transition when you may need to supplement: it’s a fairly hot soil
Lights at this point as stated 18 to 20 inches or so. As they mature, you will likely be bringing them down closer but that’s plenty for now. The big thing with autos is to not do too much. Just let em do their thing, within reason.
Not sure how this works. Just wanted to get my grow detes out there. * What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed:white widow autos from ILGM
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF : fox farm OF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths : 3 1/2 g pots
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) PH water in at 6.5
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable : fox farm bottle trio
- Indoor or Outdoor : indoor 3 x 3
- Light system : 1000w LED. have an additional 600w veg flower combo LED i was going to add at flower
- Temps; Day, Night : D 72f. N 68f
- Humidity; Day, Night : D 60% N 57%
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size : yes. 4 in inline with filter 1. 10 in fan 1. 6 in fan
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,: de-humidifier
- Co2; Yes, No: co2 bag
Anyway thats my digs. I was kinda wondering how does one keep from watering too much. The above pic is from yesterday. I may have transplanted the runt a wee early. Its a week behind the others. They are at 3 and 2 weeks respectively. I wonder, should i keep the small part of the grow tent for seedlings and starters, or, open it all up to a true 4 x 4 space. Would it be benificial?
Light schedule is on 18 & 6. Can i cut back to 12 & 12 when they flower?