White widow auto plants

I vegg with a 400w cob and flower under a 315w cmh

Also, at first sign of flower, i drop my lights to 12/12 to help save electric and as dude said, the plants really could use a break. I see a lot of growth after lights kick back on. I pulled a little more than 8oz off my last wwa

1 Like

If I had to guess, I know that light can cause stretch. 24hrs of light is probably the reason that they are tall. If you keep your lights a good distance from the plants, they will try to reach it. If you keep adjusting to their growth, so will they.

That was in a 18"x36" tent. Kept running outta room so upgraded to a 32"x32" next grow I plan on scrogging a cali dream

2 Likes

How high were your lights?

They look great! You have a lot of time left on them to mature. I disagree with taking them outside. You are running a high risk of bringing insects into your grow room. Once in there they can really cause a lot of trouble. Like everyone else saidā€¦if you want to cut down on your electric use just cut back on the hours you run the lights. Outside is not worth it.

fair point GFDuke.
i see the sense in that.
cheers

I grow White Widow Auto only and have 6 grows.in a2x2x6 ft grow box (one Plant at a time). Yes they can grow large. I use a Scrog net to keep the height under three feet, 18 hour on and 6 hours off the whole time. These plants are grown indoor and in Hydro.

Too close. About 16" and ended up with foxtails like crazy. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m gonna go scrog next time. Thatā€™s with the cmh, now if I flower with my leds, i can get about 12" from canopy. But that last wwa kept stretching during flower and ran outta head room

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I was thinking, a catch 22/vicious circle thing.

I promise you will be pleased all mjj plants grow most during dark periods autos included

18/6 or 12/12 are plenty of light for autos. I also have done WW autos several times.