White Widow Auto ODG1-P1&P2 & 2 NL photo

Humidity is brutal to. The day we qualified on our m16’s it snowed, rained, then got hot as hell.

2 Likes

yea, it might be worth it to top outdoor plants so you don’t get that big a bud. big buds seem to have rot problems outside in most climates but the dry ones

1 Like

Welcome to Missouri! :joy: btw thank you both for your service @imSICKkid @monkman

2 Likes

Crazy thing is, the day after graduation we drove through Joplin hours before that F5 hit. Talk about being lucky

2 Likes

Lucky :four_leaf_clover: Indeed cause that tornado didn’t leave anything behind. But devastation.

2 Likes

Now i live up in north east Oklahoma and shit gets wild here to. Neighbor has an F5 rated shelter though so im glad for that. Im a weather freak though, I love that shit

3 Likes

i beat them at their own game. had lots of older friends that came back from Nam screwed up physically or mentally. i was in for 9 months and got general discharge under honorable conditions because of my back. they offered surgery and they offered to put me out with 100% disability but i didn’t take either because i wanted to work. yea… i’m a dummy lol i felt guilty because i got what my Nam buddies got without going but they were proud that i won one against the Army.

3 Likes

this what I found this morning so many snakes right now and hopefully by the time these 2 are ready to go outside the rain be gone that’s the plan anyway finally learned how program my infinity fan

2 Likes

Thank you for your service @monkman the great thing about missour medical it’s for the troops

4 Likes

i spent 9 months in Norman working at gm plant starting up robots and getting coordination with the lines going. the stupid weather guy doesn’t even bother to say that 20 mph winds are daily occurrence. man golf is tough there lol

3 Likes

You don’t like snakes bro?? Lol

2 Likes

No sir I run like a girl screaming

3 Likes

that snake is a “buddy” snake, he kills rodents
but still doesn’t belong in the house lol

1 Like

Lmfao haha I just moved up here in January from TX. I hate the sooners!!! GO TCU!!!

3 Likes

Rat snake right?

not sure, but most eat mice and other varmints

2 Likes

There is the hole it’s about 2 half foot caressed 2 ft deef

2 Likes

@monkman you sure it looks like one of them most dangerous snakes alive

3 Likes

I guess you can’t complain about rain if your digging lol

2 Likes