White Widow Auto Journal 1

I agree no worries ,looking great

2 Likes

Hey! Ugh. So new to me but yessss I’m planning on tying the main cola of the 2 I topped, I just didn’t want to stress it out too much at once! Idk! Still so new. Its like I see my other 2 growing and this one not and I’m like… did I… kill it? Is it short foreverrrr?

forevermore?

The leaves are waaaaay diff

2 Likes

And @Oldschool82

Up above ^ thats #3. Why is the stem so big and the stem isn’t growing again, yet?..

This is the other one I topped…

Should I cut it again? Ahh… I don’t want to ruin anything. Any help plzzzz.

@CalamityJane
@FreshGrowmie
@Axemanjake23

3 Likes

@Covertgrower I’ve seen you help people in other journals! Newbie looking for help with topping an auto. :heart:

1 Like

Did you ever top your auto WWs?? :slight_smile:

Cut it as soon as the 2nd or 3rd node. If you want to top again, you could, but you may risk a smaller plant.
@Not2SureYet is good with autos.

1 Like

I’m on my first grow and I didn’t top my autos it’s a good thing I didn’t because they started flowering at week 3 and topping wouldn’t give them enough time to heal.

1 Like

Thanks @Covertgrower I really need to do one in soil so I have some thing to judge by. I may have to swipe a bucket full from @JrsGarden :grin: @HornHead, Can you tag me into your journal if you have one going please. You reminded me it was you that I just saw with the lb from the ww. I may have to get one in this coming grow. It will be mainly autos. Your girls look great here @anon47475595 I try not to give to much info for soil when it comes to topping. I don’t top till I am almost at the end of 4 weeks. Coco is a different animal compared to soil. I will now be tagging along too :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you. And @Not2SureYet thank you. I will just watch them from here, if anyone knows why that one stem isn’t growing more please give me some ideassss. Thanks again.

2 Likes

@Not2SureYet I only have this small California dream plant, I wanted to see how much side lighting helps. So I got the 315w 3000k up top and two roleadro 300w cobs on the sides

2 Likes

Your plants look great!! I only top autos once. Then some lst. Dont want to stress em to much.

1 Like

Im new and this is my 1st auto run but I did top these. They are 5 weeks into flower.

3 Likes

@anon47475595 hey, just catching up. Not sure why that stem has stopped growing… fimming stunts the growth, maybe it thinks it’s been filmed and not topped? Not sure… :woman_shrugging: Still looks alive and healthy though, might just be a shorty! :joy:

2 Likes

@HornHead, If you ever want a great little auto to go as an add on for single plants in there. The Magnum auto is a great one. My friends liked it. And is a nice short and compact plant. Gave me 4 zips of solid buds. A sure easy grow too. I have a Cali dream I will probably grow smaller like yours. I need to start doing a few smaller ones to get through some of these seeds. I am trying 3 photos in 2 gallon soft pots right now :grin:
Sorry to high jack your thread @anon47475595 :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I talked the old lady into letting me get another tent a 60x31. Then I m probably gonna get one of those 240w knock off hlg ore growers house has a true 320 board for like 130 dollars. I’m gonna go perpetual. Vegg 3 in my small to fill up big flower tent

2 Likes

@anon47475595 I believe that you asked what kind of coco I used. I use general hydroponics coco. I just flush a few gallons of plain ph water through it then the last 2gallons, the first I add full strength calmag then second I use full strength calmag and 1/4 strength nutrients. Then I don’t feed for about a week or 10 days

1 Like

UPDATE
Things are going okay.
My one plant in the smaller pot is yellowing on the leaves? I think its underwatered.

But comparing the topped and uncut plants… they look so different.

And white pistols coming in

Why are these smaller leaves droopy? Anyone any ideas?

@CalamityJane
@HornHead
@Axemanjake23
@Not2SureYet
@Fergus
Thank you all!

2 Likes

Hey hey Leafy! :wave:

I think they yellowing looks like it could be nitrogen related. Maybe a deficiency, that usually creeps up from the bottom.
But I wouldn’t expect it to need as much nitrogen at this stage but maybe a bit more than it currently has :woman_shrugging:
I’m not familiar with Happy Frog but I know a lot of people on here use it.

The droopiness… my guess would be over watering.

Check your ph on them too.

CJ. :v:

2 Likes

This pic does the rounds a lot on this forum :wink:

3 Likes

Awesome! I’m just getting back to the forum. What lights did you use? Beautiful!