White widow Auto is it ready?

What’s your recommendations on what to do next?
Week 11 since :seedling: sprout
How much longer? Flush vs non flush. Fox farms trio and cal mag through entire grow, should I continue to feed or just ph balance and fresh water?
How would you harvest this one?
Anything I need to help the harvest? How should I do this?
This is my first one, I haven’t been able to tend to it as much as I’d like the past month or so.

1 Like

Seems like a lot of clear to me, 1-2 weeks?

What’s week 11? Day 77 or day 83?

It will be 12 weeks tomorrow. Day 83 today

You’ll need a Bluetooth or USB microscope to read tricombs.

Looks close to ready, most pistils will start receding but tricombs is the only way for sure to know.
They are very affordable on amazon and you can post the pictures here so we can train your eye of what to look for.

Days don’t matter, each genetic is different and breeders can’t tell you when it’s done its a random Geuss in perfect conditions. Often their guesses are a week or 3 early

4 Likes

3 Likes

Is this any better?

Hey man I got a wwa at about 9 to 10 weeks. Do you have any pics of your plant at this old. Our phenotypes to me look really similar and I’m just really curious about mine fading that pretty purple like yours :laughing:. Here she is today at around 10 weeks.

3 Likes

I was out of town and Temp got a little low. Pretty sure that’s why it’s purple.

Week 9 here ya go

2 Likes

Nice amount of clears left.

You want to make sure your checking trichs on calyx (buds) not leaves. The bud I can definitely see is all clear. Im seeing cloudy too but mostly on sugar leaves. Keep pushing her along. Like @Nicky said, the pistils will recede some and buds swell a bit more. That’s typically a sign ur in the ‘window’ but still maynot be there

3 Likes

I use the swazzing method but really that plant now I can see it better looks more like my other phenotype of the wwa here she is at ten weeks. Man I hope I finish off as nicely as you have! Nice growing.

2 Likes

Gorgeous lady! I would say another 5-7 days. Personally and a lot of other cultivators go for 80% cloudy and 20% amber on the trichomes. Depends on the buzz you’re looking for, too long and the THC starts to degrade.

4 Likes

It depends on what type high you want, Harvest now will give you a couch lock BUZZ, wait two weeks and it will mellow.

2 Likes