White Widow Auto (ILGM seeds) not going well

I’m new to growing. I’ve had these two for roughly 5-6 weeks now, and I’m worried they are not on track. They don’t seem to be the same shape as they should be (learned a lesson about stretching), and don’t seem like they are on their way to flowering at all. I’m so upset that the time and money I’ve sunk into this could all be for nothing.

One is growing in coco from pot for pot, the other soil. Started giving General hydroponics nutrients after repotting my seedlings at very low doses to prevent burn. Bottled water only due to tap being heavily chlorinated. Consistent temperatures indoor. Mix of sunlight on good days, and led grow light

1 Like

1 Like

Phing your water? Normal soil needs 6.5 average and coco coir 6 average

1 Like

Gonna need more info for peeps to help you. They will ask you to list, soil brand and composition, nutes if any, inside temps isn’t really a temp. For example I keep my house at 76-78 degrees but at night when I sleep I make it 73. Gonna want actual temps because they matter and consistency of the environment is key. Your light, brand/type as well as wattage and distance from plants. Your RH and it’s ranges will also help those in the kn0w answer your call for help.

I can see they’re topped but they both look like they’re starving for light.

1 Like

I agree. Tall and stretchy with no side branching.

1 Like

Agree with above. Whatever ‘led’ light you’re using. It’s not enough. :frowning:

Thanks for the feedback hivemimd. Ordered Viraspectra 600w light and we seem to be doing much better.

1 Like