White Widow Auto Harvest Time?

I had 4 WWA and each was very different. The 2 plants in the background of the picture I sent you were totally different. Tall with very elongated flowers like individual calyxes. They also matured at different rates. I cut the first one on 10/13 and fourth came down on 11/12. FYI

As promised. Here are some updates! These are from all four plants. I am starting to see a bit of amber on two of them.

2 Likes

Im thinking this week i will harvest the plants. About wednesday give them them a few days of darkness and then cut them down on the weekend.

1 Like

Do a flush and use a flushing agent like Florakleen if you can get it. Then monitor the runoff TDS until it drops below 250 ppm or so, using R/O water only. When your runoff drops below that value, THEN put in darkness. 36 hours is more than enough and many argue not necessary at all. I do.

You can also start stripping leaves ahead of harvest. Do a lollipop if your drying space has high humidity and less if fairly dry.

Plan on doing a bud wash as this helps greatly with the quality of the cured flower.

Thinking i might wait another week before cut. Still alot of clear trichomes. Also one plant it almost looks like it producing seed pods but its a bunch of i guess tendrils? that come out. Posting some updated pics of all 4 plants.

4 Likes