White Widow Auto Harvest Time?

Just wanted to get some opinions on whether its times to harvest these plants. I think it looks like it still has a bit to go. But want to know what others think.

4 Likes

You’re getting close; two weeks?

5 Likes

Many leaves are starting to yellow and it looks like the plants are starting to be on their tail end. But i thought they still looked a little too clear. Those close ups are from all four plants.

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 Has gotcha covered. The pistols will recede more and turn mostly amber. You still have a lot of pistols (on some plants) stretching and white. The buds are going to fatten up a lot more in the next couple of weeks. :+1::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Thank you! I was hoping around that since most of the plant is starting to yellow now.

2 Likes

Thats what im hoping. Overall how do you think they look?

1 Like

IMO I think they look great! But I’m not an auto grower. @Myfriendis410 is the expert on this and you are in excellent hands. :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

And btw those yellowing leaves are a good thing at harvest time. Those leaves are the food for the buds. In a round about way. myfriendis410 can probably explain it a lot better :v::call_me_hand: I Hope you have a safe and well night.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Can I please ask what size is this tent and what lights are you running.
Cheers

1 Like

@blaqmajic your plant pictured in right foreground in #19146 looks very similar in shape and structure as my WWA pictured here. And, I assume the bud in #191100 is from the same plant. I am sending them for reference and for comparison purposes. I like visual aides.
#1705 taken 10/25 day 83

#1750 taken 11/5 day 94
1794 taken 11/11 day 100
Finally, day 101 harvest day closeup after a light trim
I hope this helps. Enjoy the harvest when it comes…

1 Like

I got two types of White Widow seeds WW-FP5 and WW-FAP5 is WW-FAP5 autoflowers?

1 Like

Yes; these are autos.

I would start thinking about my ‘exit’ plan and if you intend a flush; now would be a good time to start. I like to run soil on water only for the last week or ten days and monitor the runoff until, in soil the TDS falls below 250 ppm or so and in media, under 100 ppm. People do all kinds of things to the plants like stem splitting and ice baths etc. but in my case I like a flush for a smooth smoke and 36 hours of darkness just prior to harvest. I also run a dehumidifier flat out for that whole time to force more trichome production. Finally; I do a bud wash in peroxide to maintain a fresh harvest.

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HQMX3S1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07C59J8L2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

Those do help! And you can see these are all WW autos but grew quite a bit differently which had me stumped. The two on the right is how i figured they would grow. The one in the back left was the fastest one to grow and the one in front of that was actually a runt but caught up eventually though its still a little bit behind.

So i actually did the kind soil grow and all ive been using this whole time is water lol. I have not added any nutes for the whole time they were growing. I used Roots Organic soil at the top with some Mykos Inoculant mixed in and also in the kind soil. But i have still started a “flush” a few days ago.

1 Like

How often should i water and should i water till it is coming out the pots?

1 Like

It sounds like you’ve done your homework with a good strong soil base and care in what you feed it.

Basically just let it run wet-to-dry every time you water but one caution: some soils become hydrophobic when they dry out completely on top. If this happens, use a spray atomizer and mist some plain water on top which will help a lot. When I do water only I have a dehumidifier pulling 1/2 gallon a day out of the air; most of it from the plants. So a fair amount of water is used that last week or so.

1 Like

I will keep this thread updated with some pics over the next few days.

2 Likes