White widow auto grow 3

The freaking ballast for the light I just got won’t work :cry:. I really needed it, I am running out of room.

2 Likes

I’ve only used ff soil and nutes. But I’m happy with it!
:sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

What kind of mushies are you growing? Just starting with plain ones or going something more exotic? I’m going to check out that other thread you mentioned too. I’ve bought kits over the years but have never gotten more than a couple of mushrooms off them. That doesn’t make for a very good meal lol

1 Like

I am going to grow some magic ones lol

1 Like

The one you just got discounted? That’s a pity. Take it back and get a refund. They said the only thing wrong was the cosmetic damage…obviously not!
Shame you miss out on your good deal though. How much is it normally to buy that light?

1 Like

Oh true! I’ve never tried them

1 Like

Got my dry sift screens today and ran about 5 or 6 grams of trim and a few little buds over them and got a few grams of good hash, it was so cool.

2 Likes

I saved about 85$, my cousin stoped by today and I guess he has a 600watt hps he is going to let me use until I get all of the return and buy another one done.

2 Likes

Oh OK buddy that’s good then. Lucky you have peeps you can trust and can help you out :ok_hand:

1 Like

Yea he bought some bud from me too, first bit I have sold from what I grew, it was nice. I gave him a nice half gram of hash too. It was exciting doing the dry sift, I want more plants to be ready so I can have more trim ha.

4 Likes

Oh buddy you can come help me :rofl:

You are not even in the US if I am thinking right

Got a new vape in the mail today, I have been so excited waiting on it, it got here and it’s a whole starter kit but no battery, are you freaking kidding me. Now I have to go get one and they are 13$ I was pissed :triumph:!!!

3 Likes

Haha yeah I’m Aussie. Was just being silly :yum:

1 Like

I may have to wait till your next harvest but I’m still down ha

1 Like

Haha minor issue with travel and all :rofl:

5 are in soil, one has sprouted and the 6th just popped a tail out finnaly tonight.

4 Likes

Doing a lot of thinning, and bending tonight on the other ones.

4 Likes

Nice work! Keeping busy!

The little ones ap sprouting, and the other one got cleaned up.

1 Like