White widow auto flower what did I do wrong?

OK so I did everything I believe the way I should have I’ll let it dry until the stems snapped but now when I try to smoke it the cherry will not burn then becomes very hard. Please help I don’t know what I did wrong. Also it is not Potent at all

1 Like

If it will not burn, then it is not dry enough! Do not know what you may have done “wrong” because we do not know exactly how you did things. Give us some info on the grow and your drying and curing processes and we will figure it out!

2 Likes

What did the trichomes look like when you chopped?

1 Like

That was my first grow and I tried to do the best that I could with what I had. Are used miracle grow humidity and temperature site perfect. Hung them in a dark closet with a small fan. The stem snapped and that is when I trimmed and cleaned them up. They were pretty small because I didn’t know what I was doing. I will attach a picture of when i trimmed them yesterday. Also another problem that I’m having now with the three I got going is I cannot get the humidity up. These girls are getting the fertilizer kit from here. I even have a humidifier in there. I feel so Crazy asking all these questions. But I absolutely love everyone on here. Thank all y’all for so much help!

3 Likes

Dont use miracle grow next time

That’s the resin build up getting hard…:+1:

The picture shows a bunch of seemingly ripe yet immature and very small buds! Can you crumble with you fingers? That grow is over! What soil are you using now? Water ph and ppm going in? Age of plants? Nutrient line? Pic. of plants and grow area? Type of lighting? To get your humidity up take a towel and moisten and hang in front of fan! Pic. of your humidifier?

1 Like

Last time I know I done very badly. I’m going to attach the products I’m using now and a picture of my tent and the light. I managed to get the humidity up just a little I am too wet towels. I’m not supposed to do this I’m not sure but when I open it up it seems like the humidity gives up some. I wish I had a life coach to get me through this lol

1 Like

Looks to me like everything is fine except the light you chose. We’re the buds in the first picture grown with that light? I suspect they were and that’s why they are so” immature “. Toss that thing in your clones/seedling growing area and get yourself a stronger led light or a 600 watt hps lamp and you’ll be smoking premium buds next time!

2 Likes

How much wood is in the bagged soil? I know will chucks can make the soil acidic, I always sift out even the tiniest chunks if possible.

2 Likes

Do you have any suggestions on the correct lights? I I currently do not have they money to invest in they really expensive. I’ll have 250 to 300 to use four equipment.

2 Likes

Is your humidifier a mist type? Your light is definitely a problem. If possible you should get some Fox Farm Happy Frog soil from amazon or go to their website and find a local dealer would maybe be cheaper! I know this is not cheap, but one or two good grows and you have grown the equivalent of 2-3000 dollars worth of weed! So consider it an investment in your future! We will talk about light.

1 Like

Check toolots dot com and search led grow lights u can get a nice powerful light for 3 to 4 hundy. Good luck. I got 4 240w kits. They r enfun boards samsung chips not meanwell driver but still work great

I believe so. What exactly light do I need? There are so many.

1 Like

I have 6 of these and it works great for me.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B083BRJNY4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_mxDYFbCHK1530?psc=1

1 Like

What is the size of space you’re working with, that will help Growers to choose the right light to fit your budget. Good luck

2 Likes

You can get a 600 watt hps complete cool air hood and ballast for around 160 bucks on Amazon

Like @kellydans said what size area, # of plants you want?

1 Like

[BloomGrow 600W Full Spetrum UFO LED Grow Light + 32’‘x32’‘x63’’ Grow Tent + 4’’ Fan Filter Duct Combo + Hangers + Hygrometer + Shears + 24-Hour Timer + Trellis Netting Indoor Grow Tent Complete Kit](https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VP51VLY/ref=ppx_yo_tab_ap_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc

Please someone tell me what light I need? There are so different many I get overwhelmed.
Send me links to the correct one… I would be forever thankful

1 Like

Every thing you just said was like a different language to me!!! I’m a newbie and I’m so lost