White widow auto flower Time to budding

here was may 4th here is today just be patient

9 Likes

My 8 WWA last year was 30 days from sprout to pre-flower. 15 days to full flower, 45-60 days flower. Total-= 90-110 days sprout to harvest, I did have one that decided overtime was necessary, took her almost 5 months.

These were also grown outdoors so I’m not sure how that helps an indoor grower. From 8 plants, I got total of about 30oz total bud and trim.

2 Likes

Nothing but patience with this. Yours are stretching their legs nicely with just 2 1/2 weeks. Mine should do the same as long as I don’t have any hiccups. Time will tell though. I’ll be much more patient after they have a bunch of fat buds showing. I usually harvest at the very end with mainly Amber and leaf color changes. Others on here seem to be going with cloudy trichromes and green leaves. I Just like the stoned narcotic feeling and not missing out on the last swelling of the buds lol

2 Likes

I hear u it’s just most will grow a stonier strain if we want that. By amber ur loosing thc. I would try 1/3 amber

1 Like

I hear you on the different strains but my 1st buy with ilgm so I bought the sale item figured a guy with a big bag of the same seeds calling them what ever we want to hear. Next time I’ll go with some cherry pie or something else with higher thc. These girls should carry me through though

2 Likes

I’m ex navy too. Go navy! Mine are 30 days from cracking the seeds so probably same batch as you had. How was your yield if you remember?

1 Like

Got pulled away and forgot you mentioned your yield

1 Like

@Killadruid yours seem to be a great deal like mine so I wanna stay in touch with you to follow your grow if you don’t mind. Thank you in advance for everything

2 Likes

No problem I’ll tag u in my journal

2 Likes

I appreciate your help. With auto flowers flowering on 18 and 6 off do you go to a 12 and 12 light cycle? It would be nice to be able to put the extra light to them if it builds more bud but I don’t have a clue. Let me know what you think about it

2 Likes

I’ve seen people do great on 12/12 from seed but u can do the whole run 18/6 and that works great also @WickedAle knows more

3 Likes

Thanks for hitting him up on this. It’ll be good hear what his thoughts are also. Maybe it will help pack on more bud. I appreciate your help

2 Likes

Run either 18t6 or 16/8 until flowering then run 12/12. I’ll get over 10oz this trip and got over a lb last with those light schedule

3 Likes

Thank u @HornHead I’ll switch my light down some more

2 Likes

Thanks for the lighting information. I’ve never grown autos and it just occurred to me at the last minute to ask others

1 Like

Ran 12/12 from seed AHA10Z, NLA 7Z. Plants like the night time to grow. 5 ft monsters.

4 Likes

Definitely going with 12/12 now thanks for the info

Mine started flowing between 6 and 7 weeks from sprouts.

1 Like

Are you growing hydro? Are they finished yet?

No, I grew in potting soil mix and yes they are in jars curing.

2 Likes