White widow auto flower Time to budding

How long are white widow autos from ilgm taking to start budding on average?

I had one start preflower 4 weeks

1 Like

the other 2 started preflower about a week later but the one that started first was way bigger then other 2

2 Likes

I’ve got one of 3 preflowering 1 month to the day of seeds opening. My plants aren’t even 1 foot tall yet so I hope they yield more than a couple of grams or I’m gonna be disappointed.

2 Likes

They look like little bushes did you top or lst them

1 Like

They should start to stretch soon

1 Like

I can smell the goodness also

I LST the primary about a week ago

Oh ya they do what kind of light you using

1 Like

They should blow up soon

1 Like

Chinese dimgogo 1500watt equivalents really about 260watts 2ft above canopy. My son is supposed to be building me a qb led but I think I’m gonna light off my old 1000watt hps in the meanwhile

1 Like

He said there’s nothing wrong with the leds and stuff in this one but I know nothing about leds and everyone says QBs are the new and improved.

2 Likes

I just built my qb 288v2 and let me tell you I’m so glad I spent the money my plants exploded under them I had a 450 hps going and the amount of growth after switch is amazing

2 Likes

I just harvested 1330 grams wet weight off one white widow auto last night. Took 5 months seed to harvest

5 Likes

Scratch that, 1510 grams, forgot a hanger of bud

3 Likes

@HornHead how long did that white widow take to grow from seed to preflower? Mine only a month not much infrastructure yet

Two months before I saw preflowers

Edit. Maybe 1.5months. I’d have to do some searching for a positive answer

1 Like

That’s like a pound or so dried! Awesome grow he’ll yeahs

I’d be happy with a half pound from my 3 little ladies