White widow auto-flower stuck in flowering stage?

I have two white widow auto flowers in a 4x4 Vivosun tent. My lights are Viparspectra 20000. I am growing in 5 gallon buckets with Fox farm Happy Frog soli with perlite and vermiculite mixed in. I had been giving nutrients by fox farms for the Vegetative and Flowering stages. But then I started getting yellow leaves and slowly they started getting brown on the ends. I have put nitrogen in one feeding and Potassium in another. Then someone told me to use Great White to help with nite lock and I did that. This is how my plants look now. The taller one has a ph of 7.1 and a ppm of . The shorter one also has a ph of 7.1 but it’s ppm is 1000. Temperature in the tent is showing 71degrees and 35% humidity. I believe I am in the fourth week of flowering but the buds don’t seem to be progressing. My taller plant still suffers from droopy leaves. I just flushed them and the readings I took were when I was finished flushing. Is it possible that I am stuck? I’ve read you can put them in 12/12 light cycle to force them into flowering, but mine are already flowering. What should I do? Thank you for any help at all!

1 Like

How old are they?

I think about twelve weeks.

1 Like

They don’t appear to be in flower. What is your light cycle? Sometimes auto’s need a jump start to start flowering. :blush::v:

1 Like

I would definitely flip the lights to 12/12, and give her a few days to see if that changes it. Sometimes autos are stubborn and need a little push to get them into flower. Though when she finally goes into flower, she’s going to be a monster

2 Likes

Flowers where?

Id be giving them a little cal mag too… as mentioned above, shoot em in 12/12 for a few weeks to see if they preflower. These a banana kush autos at 6 weeks from breaking ground…

1 Like

I started these plants in late August?

No worries, she will still produce, but she isn’t getting the right light to flower right now. It clearly wants to, but is being held back. Flip your lights to 12/12, and watch her stretch, and then you’ll see preflowers.

1 Like

Agree sir

1 Like

Thank you, I did what you suggested. Fingers crossed. It’s time for this grow to be over!

Thank you!

1 Like

Just be prepared for her to stretch. Depending how much room you have, some lst might not be a bad idea