White Widow Auto flower Seedlings growth and nutrient questions

Hello, I am a first time grower. The seeldings below are 10 days post-germination and planting. One of them is growing well and very quickly sprouted the second set of fan leaves but the other is slower in this process. It also seems to me that the first plant is a little bit of a lighter green than the first. Is this a big issue or do they look alright?

I am growing in Coco coir. So i include calmag in both my nutrient water and the plain water. I am using Calmag Plus which is 2-0-0.

They get watered with nutes every two cycles of irrigation. The nutes are 1/8th rec. dose of Tiger Bloom (1/4 tsp to 1/2 gallon) by fox Farm with Calmag (full dose). The water is 6.0 pH and PPM are around 712. They get 4 oz of water each. Then the regular irrigation is fridge water which I adjust the pH for to a 5.74, PPM 360. In total, they each drink about 8 oz of water a day between both waterings. One on the morning and the other in the late afternoon when the sun is blazing. As they continue to transition to the vegetative state I will increase the water supply per irrigation.

The guy at the hydroponics shop where I got the organic coco told me tiger bloom is the only thing i need to give them from the start but I keep reading that I should utilize the Big Bloom and Grow Big from the Fox Farm trio along with tiger bloom. What do you think?

1 Like

No two seeds are alike. Genetics…so don’t sweat it. :+1:

1 Like

What about the nutes i am using. Would you recommend I also use the Big Bloom and grow Big per the fox farm feeding schedule? Hold off on the big bloom for another week?

1 Like

I don’t use Coco so I don’t want to give bad advice. I use all of FF nutrients but I am a FFOF soil grower.

3 Likes

First welcome to the community ! your seedlings look good. This would be a good one for @Myfriendis410 I know he grows with coco

3 Likes