White Widow Auto Flower - First Hydro Grow

Too soon to migrate to bloom nutes but I did add about 5ml more of FloraBloom and cut back about 2.5ml of Flora Grow… PPM is 982, PH is 5.6, and nute temp is 73F. She is drinking about a half gallon every day and a half (that and evaporation). I need to raise the lights and watch the daytime temps. I am hitting 81-83F and noticed some leaf curl. She settled right after I pulled her out of the tent for maintenance. I am not a fan of this tent… Need a larger one.

I need to lollipop her now I think. Thoughts??
@Johnzy81 @PurpNGold74 @MBgrower @MrSmith @Countryboyjvd1971

Have you hit the flip? Doesn’t look too bad.

1 Like

Not yet. I am not sure when I should expect… This is my first WWA and first DWC. I am around 30 days in… Thoughts??

Auto? She will hit the switch for you. Just watch for pistils. :smiley::smile::smiley: once she flips a few of those lower branchs can go. But depending on her size you may not need major cleanup work

1 Like

Thanks for reminding me, I need a hand held microscope. Do you have any advice on the plant or just keep on schedule? Thanks🤘🏻

Keep doing what your doing. She is looking good. Have you considerd a bit os lst? Or any topping fimming techniques? She looks to be bushing very nicely

1 Like

Well, I fim’d when she hit node 4. First time. Hope I got enough… I was nervous AF… not sure why. It’s a plant. Not an infant…

I have literally spent about 100 hours researching growing MJ then jump right in. Learning from my mistakes and bugging the crap outta folks here :wink:

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74 - tag, your it

Yea. U did something right. That is why she is so nicely bushed. Keep doing what your doing

1 Like

@Poseidon - This is a very addictive hobby and can become very expensive :money_mouth_face: I’ve also done a lot of reading , I think I read The “BIBLE” about 100 times but I learned more from this forum. Everyone in so genuine and want to see you succeed. I haven’t ran into ANYONE who is rude or mean, I do have to say I’m so Happy I bought my seed from ILGM and found this forum. Great business all around, awesome products, incredible customer service and this Forum. I don’t know anything about growing hydro but your little lady looks GREAT , she’s nice and green and bushy , she probably could use a little trimming then maybe some lite LST other than that Keep up what your doing, She looks AWESOME - Great Job!!!

MBgrower

2 Likes

Nutes I ordered for the bloom -

Liquid Koolbloom
Floricious Plus
Diamond Nector
FloraBlend
FloraNector (pineapple)
Dry Koolbloom

Currently I am using FloraGrow, FloraBloom, FloaMicro, and CaliMag.

Flushing with FloraKleen the last week.

I just ordered the farm kit without the buckets, only the drip system, I will make a slighty bigger one. You are the first I see using that setup on here, any recomendations?

1 Like

@Blasting - I actually like all of the General Hydroponic products. They are designed really well and the fittings are solid. They are water tight and for small grows under 8 units, perfectly manageable. The product line is varied and they always have spare parts online. I also like the expandability with use of the controller. You can SCRoG using it or grow a single plant using one water farm. Small home grow perfect IMO.

CONS - the air pump is a joke unless you got one of the newer farms with the Danner 3watt pump.

The drip ring holes will clog and need cleaned daily from salt creep. Could probably use a pick and enlarge the holes.

Running a single unit without a controller means daily water maintenance. Don’t plan a vacation without a trusted friend or someone to take care of her.

A little messy being ring drip DWC

1 Like

I ordered the farm kit only, wich is only the drip ring and the column to fit in a DIY bucket. I will.be using3/ 5gal bucket or a.bigger tote to make the setup because,just like you said it cant be left alone and I leave every other week for 7 days. I have my girlfriend who can top up the reservoir when needed to but it wont be under my supervision for 7 days straight two times a month. Think I can still do it haha?

1 Like

Yup!!! You are golden!!

1 Like

I have set this to watching :slight_smile: ill follow closely thanks alot!

1 Like

Cool! You are welcome! :metal:t2: